07- Muhjse Dosti Karogi!

Drishya rushes down the stairs, her bag slung over her shoulder, ready for another day of work. The aroma of breakfast lingers in the air as she enters the dining area. Ramya, her mother, is meticulously setting the table, plates, and utensils arranged with care.

Drishya: (rushing) Mumma, main nashta bahar kar lungi. Muhje late ho raha hai. Main chalti hoon.

Ramya: (smiling) Accha, thik hai. Lein khaana bahar se hi kha lena, lekin yaad se!

Drishya nods in agreement, her mind already occupied with the tasks awaiting her at the set. She grabs an apple from the fruit basket on the dining table, exchanges a quick smile with her mother, and heads out.

Anirudh is seated in his room, a thoughtful expression on his face. Amay walks in and notices the seriousness in his father's demeanor.

Amay: (concerned) Kya hua papa? Aapki tabiyat toh thik hai na? Aaj aap breakfast ke liye aaye nahi.

Anirudh looks up at his son, breaking out of his reverie.

Anirudh: (smiling) Nahi, amay, main theek hoon. Bas, main Anirvaan ke baare mein soch raha tha.

Amay furrows his brows, curious.

Amay: Ani ke baare mein? Kya?

Anirudh takes a deep breath before explaining.

Anirudh: Main soch raha hoon ki ab hume Anirvaan ki shaadi ke baare mein sochna chahiye. Tumhe kya lagta hai?

Amay processes his father's words and responds thoughtfully.

Amay: (smiling) Jaisa aapko thik lage, papa.

Anirudh looks at his son, emphasizing the importance of Amay's opinion.

Anirudh: Haan, lekin Anirvaan tumhara beta hai, baap hone ke naate tumhare bhi opinions honge. Main bas vahi jaan na chahta hoon.

Amay returns a smile and expresses his views.

Amay: (smiling) Mere liye toh Ani abhi bhi baccha hai, par aap sahi keh rahe ho. Hume uski shaadi ka sochna chahiye. Lekin main nahi chahta ki hum uspar apna faisla thopein. I just want him to choose his life partner himself. Jaise Suman ne iss ghar ko sambhala, mujhe sambhala, hamare bacchon ko itna pyar diya. Main nahi chahta ki iss ghar mein koi aisi ladki aaye jo hamare ghar ki khushiyon ko sambhal na paaye. Issliye yeh Ani ka faisla hoga ki vo kise chunta hai.

Anirudh nods in agreement, appreciating his son's perspective on the matter. They share a moment of understanding, knowing that decisions about Anirvaan's future should be guided by his own choices.

SETS OF PYAR KI PARIKSHA SHOW

ONSCREEN

Anirvaan, dressed as Arun, is shooting a crucial scene with his co-actor, who plays Maya, her real name was Reema. 

Drishya is busy coordinating with the crew members, ensuring everything is in order. Anirvaan, however, finds himself lost in watching her work.

Reema (Maya) delivers her dialogues, but Anirvaan, immersed in observing Drishya, remains oblivious to his cues. Reema notices this and decides to bring him back to the scene. She gently jerks him, breaking his reverie.

Reema: (teasingly) Lost in thoughts, Mr. Shekhawat?

He blinks, realizing he missed his part in the scene. He chuckles, slightly embarrassed.

Anirvaan: (smirking) Guess I got distracted.

She playfully rolls her eyes and nudges him.

Reema: Focus, hero. It's your turn.