1

Julia's POV:

Yesterday I met Elena's classmate or something more? I don't know. For the rest of the day, I was spending time with Jordee, Jeremy, Jenna, and Elena. Even Caroline and Bonnie came along with Vicky, Matt, and Tyler. I missed Vicky, she was like my sister before I left. Yesterday we were all catching up on each other's lives.

After 4 hours of talking, I went to my room, to find my phone ringing. 

[M = Magnus, J = Julia]

M: "Hey Jules"

J:" Hey Magnus. What's wrong?"

M:" How did it go? The family reunion?"

J:" Well, we can say good. My sister, Elena the older one, was happier when I was in NYC. Jeremy, he hasn't changed.  Jenna the same. And Jodee, God you should be here to see her. She's so cute.

M:" [chuckled] I'm happy that you're happy"

J:" Magnus, you know I am happier in NYC. This is only temporary. Don't forget this."

M:" Yeah. Promise me one thing."

J:" What thing?"

M: "Stay safe and Don't use you know what. Stay safe. Bye and Izzy say Hi"

J:" Bye"

After that, I turned my phone off and went to sleep.

Another day after our parent's death. I'm the eldest, so I have to take care of my siblings most of the time because my aunt is in college. So I got up and went to wake up Jordan. When I reached her room, I knocked on the door and entered, and then I saw Jordan deeply asleep, I wanted to let her be, but she needed to go to kindergarten. "Jordee it's time to wake up. Come on little one." I told her sweetly and I shook with her a bit. "I'm coming." I heard a beautiful and cute voice say. "Come one, I'll help you to get dressed." And I did as I told her and now we were in the kitchen. "Toast! I can make a toast!" Aunt Jenna said happily. "Yeah!" Little J exclaimed and all of us just chuckled. "It's all about coffee, Aunt Jenna," Elena told her truthfully. "Your first day and I'm totally unprepared! Do you need lunch money? Pencil number two? What am I missing?" Jenna started and couldn't be stopped. "Aren't you supposed to have a big presentation today?" I asked her and she answered. "Yeah at... Now! Crap!" I gave her a 'Jordan's here' look. "Go, we can handle it," I reassured her and then she ran from the house. " Come on Little J, we have to go," I told her while grabbing her hand and picking her up.

After I dropped her at kindergarten, I drove to my work. A garage. Yeah, a girl in the garage. Yeah, you're not blind or deaf. "Hey JJ?" Simon exclaimed. He calls me JJ because my whole name is Julia Jayden and then Hayden, but what nickname it would be JJH? I use my middle name, cause kids at school were making fun of me. Everyone's name was Abigail or something like that. Not a British name. only one normal name in the whole class. I know lame, but what can you do when you got almost all your classmates' are assholes and brainless idiots. "Hey S! What do we have here?" I asked him, looking at the old Dodge Challenger. „Some man took it here. He said that he saved it from car crusher." All I could say was "Oh." "What's wrong JJ?" Simon came to me and put his hand on my shoulder. "No I mean it's a lot on me. I have to work and now with Magnus in town shit. Something is wrong, but no one knows what. It's fucking hard and that Elena's supernatural problem. God if I see that 'problem' Salvatore I swear, he'll end up dead." I told him while looking at Challenger. "Look, you know if you need help with whatever Magnus' shit, you know I will help. Okay so. Let's fix it, JJ" Simon exclaimed and we started to fix the Dodge Challenger.

-------------Time skip------------------

I was walking through the town, in the direction of kindergarten, when someone bumped into me. "Hey! Watch where you're going!" I told him, then I looked in his eyes and I knew who the fuck he was. "I'm deeply sorry. I'm Damon, Damon Salvatore." He started to flirt with me. "Okay, mister Salvatore, let me get this clear. You put my sister in danger one more time, and I will pull the stake through your heart myself." I spat at him and I left.