Chapter 10

"I fell it.... Her magic mister." Small, ugly goblin turned to his mister, with his head down. "Where?" His sharp tone echoed through the basement of abandoned dormitory in New York. "I don't know. The Space-shifter was supposed to tell us, but he is not picking up." The "mister" sighed, knowing that he's dead, but goblin's too dumb to know it. "He did not tell you his location?!" Goblin backed away as his "mister" was walking towards him. "N-no s-sir. H-he did not." The "mister" threw a vase on the goblin. "I asked you to do one fucking thing!!!! And you're not capable of doing it!!!!! How much I hate goblins!" Goblin smiled mischievously. "But he did say that the girl is in Virginia or Georgia. I couldn't understand him very well. And he said that the girl... has a sister, mister." The "mister's" lips crawled into an evil smirk. "A sister? And I thought that goblin's are useless. Send more! They have to find the girl!!" "Yes mister.... Valentine." Valentine laughed and disappeared into the nothingness. Goblin disappeared too, but not where his mister was now. He teleported to Insitute. "Izzy!" He yelled, and started transforming into a human. "Alec!!!" A goblin was now well built blonde guy with blue eyes. "We've got a problem!!!" A black haired girl and black haired boy ran to him along with their parents. "Jace what happened?" Jace was catching his breath. How is he supposed to tell them that Valentine knows about Jordan? It was for his cover but he took it far. Too far this time. "He knows.... He knows about Jordan. Spaceshifters found her. I had to delete all the messages. They found her!" Alec and Izzy sighed, cause they already knew this information. "We know Jace. We with her yesterday evening. But how the heck he found out about Jordan?" Izzy and Alec leaned against the wall. "I'm sorry. My cover would blow up if I didn't. I'm so sorry. But Jules has 2 no?" Izzy and Alec were a bit mad at him, but when he said why he told him about her sister, their anger disappeared. "You are a genius!!!!" Izzy yelled and hugged Jace. "Let's hope Jules is alright." Izzy's mother said. "Don't worry love, she is with Magnus Bane. He'll pretext her plus she overpowered Alec. I think she'll be okay." Everyone laughed except Alec of course. "That was one time!!!" "Yeah right!" Alec rolled his eyes, but smiled.

In Mystic Falls, Julia was on her way to Alaric's apartment. She wanted to talk with him, about few things.... Mainly Jordee and Jenna. She walked up the stairs and knocked on his door.... No one answered. She knocked again. She knew that he is not at Salvatore's house or her own. He knew about her coming. She knocked again. No answer. This time she knocked a bit harder and louder. "Alaric Saltzman!! Open the damn door! I know you're in there!!" He heard sighing and after few seconds, Alaric opened the door. "Jay, what's wrong?" She sent him a glare before walking in the apartment. "Hey you should not be here." Julia laughed. "Idiot. We agreed on meeting. But since Klaus took over your body I'll talk with him instead. Klaus was really surprised. He didn't expect someone to expose him this soon. Like yesterday he exposed himself, but no one exposed him. "Smart. I have to admit. What do you want to talk about love?" Jay poured herself a glass of Bourbon. "I spend a lot of time here. I know where he has the best." Klaus smirked. "So why you came?" Jay inhaled and started. "It's about my little sister..." "Elena?" "No Jordee. Jordan. Please stay away from her or I won't hesitate to kill you. Ask your brother, I know how to use a sword." She smirked and Klaus paled. "What have you done to my brother!!??" The smirk remained on her lips. "So you care.... Ph don't worry he's fine. He owe me now. A life for a life. You'll get what I mean soon." With that she left to Salvatore house. Everyone was already inside. "When you wanted to tell that The Original Hybrid took control over Alaric?!" Everyone's heads were down. "Really? We won't work like this. If you'lll keeping secrets I won't be able to help." Damon laughed ironically and stepped towards Jay. "You're talking about secrets, when you have many! elijah told us about yesterday! So don't lie. You lied to us the whole time." He spat at her. Jay took a deep breath in, picking her next words wisely. "You never asked me." She silented everyone by this sentence. "I-I mean it's truth, but you're my sister. Jay.... Why does others call you Julia or Hayden? And stop with the lies." Elena started at her sister. "Elena, I can't... not now..." Elena interrupted her immediately. "Of course you can't." Jay sighed and turned to Elijah. "You had to tell them?" She pinched her nose. "Oh fuck. Okay. so uhm... I won't tell you because of some shit going on, but I...." then a white light appeared in the room.