Part 9 pt 2

Third person pov:

As one certain girl was coming home through the forest, she saw someone she didn't expect to see at all. Elijah. She tried to hide behind the tree, but he had already seen her or more like heard her. "Miss Gilbert. What a lovely surprise. I did not expect you here." He looked at his watch, but didn't take his eyes off Jayden. "At this time. Alone." He took a few steps towards Jayden, who remained standing at the same spot. "I expected that you would be at the dance with your sister and her friends." Elijah narrowed his eyebrows at the girl, who remained silent the whole town, which was unusual for her. Out of the blue, the girl attacked him. Elijah tried to dodge her kicks and punches, but she was too quick even for Original Vampire. Elijah looked around for some sort of weapon, but instead, he found himself pinned down to the ground. "Help!" That was the first time after 1000 years he begged for help. As the girl, he thought he knew, was ready to end his life, 3 pairs of footsteps an to him. "Jules!" a male voice shouted. Elijah heard steel be thrown and caught. He wondered who were those people. "J left shouler right there!" A female voice yelled at the third person, who jumped on the girl, who was trying to kill him and stabbed her right through the heart. The girl who was on the top of him, soon became dust and his saviour stepped back. Elijah stood up and straightened up looking at his 3 saviours, not believing that Miss Gilbert, who wouldn't attack someone without pretty good reason, attacked him. He looked at his 3 saviours. The boy had black hair and brown eyes and was dressed kinda like Damon and Alaric. His second saviour, a girl looked just like the boy, Twins maybe. And she was dressed just like Katerina in this century. His third saviour was... Miss Gilbert. "Miss Gilbert. What are you doing here?" She rolled her eyes and turned to the boy. "Go back to the Institute and tell them that he found everyone he needs. he can't take anyone." The boy and girl nodded and disappeared. "You- You were not supposed to see this. Shit." Julia put the blade in her pocket and Elijah looked hella confused. "What are you?" She took a deep breath and turned to him, so she could see him properly. " I. Am. A. Shadowhunter." With that, Elijah sped away and left Julia all by herself.  She looked around making sure that no one was in the woods except her and she let it out. All the pain, worry, exhaust. She screamed from top of her lungs, while strong wave of power was running through the Mystic Falls. Every supernatural creature felt that powerful wave. Everyone wondered, who was the source of it.

In the small shop, owned by Magnus Bane, there as an argument between Magnus and Elijah Mikaelson. "She is what?!" Elijah was full of rage not knowing what he should say next. "I did it to protect her!" Magnus argued back, knowing that he's fucked. "That didn't help now, did it?" Magnus looked down ashamed. "We had a mole. He told him everything. She was toally safe, but then he fucked it up!" ELijah exhaled. "Oh bloody hell. You should pray that Niklaus won't find out. Did anything bad happen to her?" Elijah asked with worry in his voice. "That's not my story to say Elijah. See you later." And with a blink of an eye, elijah found himself in his apartment. Fearing the revealation. How will shse take it? Will she accept it?

Hey guys. It's been a time. And I will try to write at least once in a month (If twice consider yourslef as lucky, cause I don't have goddamn time). A little short chapter I know, but I'll try and update a longer one.

-Read_in_the_Rain