Chapter 8

Klaus' pov:

After 1000 years I finally found her. My Jules, my little Jules. Well not so little anymore. Good I waited 1000 years and she doesn't even remember me. Well, I'm not in my body, but Jules used to recognize me everywhere in anything. My mother had to hex her. Bitch. I went to see our family favorite warlock.
I entered his shop, unfortunately not in my body. "Alaric, how can I help you?" Magnus asked me. "Isn't it our favorite warlock? Magnus Bane. How's it going my friend?" I looked at him a bit cockily, I have to admit. "Klaus... I was not expecting you here my friend." Magnus inhaled. "Magnus would you inform me of my sister's presence or you would be sitting here in safe little town?" I glared at him. "Klaus, I told Elijah about her presence and I thought that he told you and! I was there for her since her 16th birthday! The first time she stepped into NYC, I was there for her. I was the first one who she talked to. I was protecting her, I gave her a gift of being a Shadowhunter, so she could preotect herself from your Father and from Valentine Morgenstern! So Klaus do not accuse me from not protecting your sister! Because I did everything to protect her!" Magnus yelled at me and I taught that from where did Elijah knew that she's alive, that she's just turned 16 and things like that. "Magnus, I'm not apologizing for accusing you, but thanks for looking for my sister." I told him, but I'm not gonna apologize. That's not my style. "Klaus, that's alright, but shouldn't you be preparing for the ritual?" I totally forgot about that. Shit! "Thanks Magnus. I have to go, but inform me about my sister." I told him and left.

I was going through the Mystic Falls, when I saw a little girl running in my direction. I looked away and then I felt two tiny, little hands around my waist. "Ric!" The kid yelled into my waist. Then it hit me. Little Jordan. "Jordee, hey. How are you?" I looked down at Jordee and then picked her up. She just smiled at me and then snuggled to me. That melted my heart. But don't tell this to anyone. My another light. "Ric, what are you doing here?" Jenna came to me and she just couldn't resist for taking picture of both of us. "I was just walking around." I had to lie. No way I'm gonna expose myself before tonight. "Shouldn't you be at Salvatore's? They wanted Elena and Jay there, so I suppose you were supposed to go there too. Or?" Jenna said in one breath. "Oh yes, I totally forgot." I turned to Jordee and whispered into her ear,"Love, I need to go, but when I'll be done with the boring work, we can repeat this." A huge smile grew on her face and then she jumped from my hands and ran to her aunt.
I went to Salvatore house. After a few minutes of waiting at the door, I went in. "There you are." Damon greeted me. "Sorry I'm late." I said to them. "Hey, I need you to put me down as a chaperone at the dance tonight. Klaus made his first move." Damon more demanded than asked for a favor. "Okay, so we find him and then what, hmm? What's our plan of attack?" Elena asked, and then I saw her sister. Jayden Hayden or Julia. I have no idea what her first name is. But she is magnificent. "Me. I'm the plan. He has no idea how much power I can channel. If you can find him, I can kill him." The Bennett witch said. "That's not going to be that easy. I mean, he is the biggest, baddest vampire around." I flattered myself. "Since, when you're an ass-kisser, Ric?" Julia asked with smug smile on her face. Just like when she was little. "Alaric has a point. I mean, what if he..."
He rushes at the Bennet witch, but she throws him on the other side of the room with her powers, without touching him. "Well, I was impressed." Stefan said in unison with Julia. "It doesn't matter if he's an Original. I can take down anyone who comes at me. I can kill him, Elena. I know I can." The Bennet witch said, while Julia rolled her eyes.

"Okay, I'm going, who's with me?" Elena said as she was walking to the doors and everyone followed except me and Jules. "You're not going, Ric?" Damon started to be a little suspicious. "Me and Jay have to talk about something" I smirked, because he knew how Ric calls me, well everyone calls me like that. "Fine, bye" those were Damon's last words. "Look, I have to go, see you later, Ric." She told me and then left. I just went back to Alaric's residence, to get ready for tonight.