Credits

- Ben Schwartz as the voice of Sonic the Hedgehog

- You as Y/N the Feral Fox

- Jim Carrey as Dr. Robotnik

- James Marsden as Tom Wachowski

- Tika Sumpter as Maddie Wachowski

- Lee Majdoub as Agent Stone

- Adam Pally as Wade Whipple

- Neal McDonough as Major Bennington

- Natasha Rothwell as Rachel

- Frank C. Turner as Crazy Carl

- Melody Nosipho Niemann as Jojo

- Shannon Chan-Kent as Roadhouse Waltress

- Brad Kelly as Roadhouse Thug

- Elfina Luk as Secretary of Homeland Security

- Michael Hogan as Air Force Chief of Staff

Thank you all for reading my book by the time you're reading this I'm already working on the second book I hope yawl enjoyed this book as much as I did.

Meanwhile on the Mushroom Planet.

Dr. Robotnik begins wetting his head and cutting his hair off with a sharpened rock.

Robotnik: My grasp on sanity remains absolute. Isn't that right agent stone?

He looks at a rock shaped like a face.

He picks up the stone with his hands.

Robotnik: Why don't you get A HEAD.

He throws the stone a small distance away.

Robotnik: Do some "rock" connasence!

He begins laughing at his own joke.

He looks at a random mushroom.

Robotnik: C'mon that's hilarious! 

He hits the mushroom.

Robotnik: What's wrong with you!

He grabs a clock looking device that says, "Doctors Log: Day 67." 

Robotnik: Here's the hitch... Uninhabited planet. 

He grabs a makeshift backpack made out of a mushroom with random pieces of machinery sticking out. 

Robotnik: No supplies. And no apparent way home. Heh. A lesser man would die here. 

He pulls out the quill from his pocket, its surrounded in the glass device it was in from the crash.

Robotnik: I'll be home by Christmas.

He puts on his goggles and begins moving like a robot, he picks up Agent Stone before chucking him forward. 

Robotnik: "ROCK" CONASIENCE

He begins laughing manically as the camera pans too the massive mushroom forest.

A special thanks to you for giving my story a chance.

The scene cuts from black to a sunset hilltop near Green Hills. The leaves around the cliff begin moving around in a circle. 

Suddenly a ring opens up. A young anthropomorphic fox jumps through the ring landing on the ground. The young fox has two tails instead of one. 

He has mostly amber fur with white fur around his muzzle, belly, and the tips of his tails. He also has sky blue eyes, triangular ears with white canals, and three locks of hair on his forehead.

For attire, they wear white gloves with a light gray band around each wrist, and shoes that are red from the heel to the middle and white from the middle to the toe with dark gray soles. The shoes each have red laces and light gray lining around them.

They have a small scanner device in their hand.

Tails: If these reading are accurate, it means I found them. I just hope I'm not too late.

Tails then jumps off the cliff spinning his tails rapidly and in a flash of light heads towards Green Hills.

Up next: Bloopers!