Publisher's Note

"All praise and thanks belong to Allah alone, the Almighty, the All Merciful. Blessings and peace be upon Prophet Muhammad--the last Messenger, his family, his Companions, and all those who follow his example until the end of time.

This book highlights the role played by Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) within his household and especially as a husband. The author focuses on individual--and beautiful--aspects of his excellent way of dealing with his wives, such as the Prophet's gentleness with them, the way he relaxed and had fun with them and his fairness in dealing with them. And that is what makes this book so special and so appealing.

We hope that this small book shall serve to remind husbands and wives about the blessing of marriage, and to encourage those who are not married to strive to complete their religion in the most honorable way. In sha Allah, this reminder will help us all to cherish our families and attain rewards through treating them well.

May Allah accept the efforts of all those who contributed to the production of this book, ameen."

Muhammad ibn Abdul Muhsin Al Tuwaijri

Managing Director

International Islamic Publishing House

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia