Part TWO : The Prophets PBUH with His Wives

This section consists of eight chapters:

Chapter three: He was patient with his wives

Chapter four: He was good natured with his wives

Chapter five: he would seek the advice of his wives

Chapter six: he was just with his wives

Chapter Seven: His feelings regarding his wives

Chapter eight: he was devoted to his wives

Chapter nine : he was always eager to guide and to help his wives to improve

Chapter ten: the incident involving the slander against A'ishah and its effect on him

Allah praises his Prophet peace be upon him saying:

{And you (stand) on an exalted standard of character} (Quran 68:4)

These words of Allah in appreciation of His Messenger are enough of an introduction to the personality of the Prophet peace be upon him and the height of perfection that his manners had attained.

Regarding the special relationship between a husband and his wife , or a family man and his family, the Prophet peace be upon him said: (the best of you is he who is best to his family, and I am the best of you to my family).

This shows that the Prophet's yardstick for measuring a person's good manners was how he behaved in his home. Hence, it is not enough that a person acts like an angel outside the home, if after returning home, he becomes a wolf or a tyrannical monster, so to speak. On the contrary, he who practices kindness and forbearance with his children, and is good to his family is more worthy (in the sight of Allah). 

Therefore, in this section , we will in sha Allah (God willing) shed some light on how the Prophet peace be upon him conducted himself with his wives.