part twenty

song: a daydream away • all time low

{•}

michael was sitting next to this annoying ass girl while luke was talking to his date.

her name was gina and she was obsessed with michael. literally obsessed. all she did was play with michael's hair and hold his hand.

"i like someone else," michael told her.

"ha, and i like pizza. come on, there's no other girl," gina laughed.

"i'm being serious," michael was getting agitated.

"he's actually serious, gina. he likes a girl named dylan," luke stood up for him.

"dylan? are you gay or some shit?" gina asked sarcastically.

"dylan is a girl's name too. and no, i'm not gay, but so what if i was?" michael got up and waved to luke. he couldn't take anymore of gina.

"this is ridiculous," mike muttered as he walked out.

"michael wait!" he heard gina's voice.

"what?" he snapped.

"if you ever get rid of that dylan girl, give me a call," she handed michael a piece of paper with her number on it.

michael just huffed and walked to his car, throwing the piece of paper away.

he drove home, hoping that his mother was in a better mood than before. right before he left, she was screaming at him for no reason.

"michael gordon, where have you been? i've tried calling you," his mother snapped.

"my phone is dead," he mumbled.

"go to your room and don't come out for the rest of the night," his mom scolded, and he bolted to his room.

this happened every night. except, she can get pretty nasty and actually abuse him. he had a bruise forming on his face from when she hit him earlier. it hurt, but he was used to it.

michael: hey dyl

dylan: hi mikey. how was the double date?

michael: terrible, the girl was so annoying

dylan: lol annoying how?

michael: annoying like playing with my hair and making fun of you

dylan: wtf

michael: yeah

dylan: i will bitch punch that hoe into next year

michael: bitch punch?

dylan: worse than a bitch slap

michael: gotcha

{•}

sometimes i just wanna bitch punch people

-paynesgirl99x