part eighteen

song: kicking and screaming • all time low

{•}

michael and dylan picked out outfits for the concert. they were so excited that they drove everyone around them absolutely mental.

since all time low was part of the reason they kept talking, it was a big part of their relationship.

"dylan, let's go before my mom gets here," michael warned, and dylan nodded.

they walked out to mike's car and drove off to the venue. the concert didn't start for an hour, so that gave them forty five minutes to spare.

"anyone with the meet and greet package?" a guard called out and michael and dylan raised their hands and waved their tickets at him. "follow me please."

they followed the guard along with a few other fangirls. michael was the only boy of the group, but he couldn't care less.

"meet and greets are before the show, for security reasons. so i'm going to need everyone to form a straight line," the guard ordered and we did as told.

"you two," he pointed at michael and dylan. "you're first."

atl appeared a few feet away and michael gasped like a girl. dylan smacked his arm and they went up and greeted the band.

{•}

"that was fucking awesome. now, ice cream?" dylan asked michael.

"on one condition," michael answered.

"oh really?" dylan raised an eyebrow.

michael grabbed dylan's hand as they were walking toward a late night ice cream shop. they got their ice cream and michael drove to the drive in movie.

"what movie are they playing?" dylan wondered.

"no fucking clue," michael shrugged as he wrapped his arm around her and she snuggled into him.

{•}

i'll be updating a lot these next few days, so stay tuned

this book will probably have about 35 parts, maybe a little more, maybe a little less

i'm already working on the second book to this series, and it will be published as soon as this one is completed

love you :)

-paynesgirl99x