Chapter 9

CHAPTER 9

Thank god that when i arrived my parents waren't home. But luckily, Alex was.

I parked my car and got out of the car. Once outside, i just walked to the door and entered without knocking. Why should i? I used to live here. I went looking for Alex and found him in the TV room playing some weird assassin game.

Boys. I rolled my eyes and went to stand behind him. He was so concentrated on the game that he didn't even notice me there. I crouched down a little so i'd be leveled with his ear.

"Wha'cha doin'?" I asked in a deep voice. And i swear that Alex shrieked worse then when a girl sees a nasty insect and jumped in the air, dropping the console and fell down. I howled in laughter at the way he yelled.

"You-" i wheezed out. "Should've-" i took in a breath of air. "Seen your face!" I fell forward on the sofa ,still laughing like a hyena.

Alex glared at me. "Har har. Very funny Ali. Very mature." He grumbled and stood up, opening his arms. I smiled and jumped off the sofa to give him a big hug. "I missed you Ali." He mumbled quietly in my hair.

"I missed you too Al."

After our little emotional moment, we pulled apart and sat back down.

"So what are you doing here Ali? Not that i mind." Asked Alex.

"Oh. I got tired of sitting the whole day at home without a thing to do. So i decided that we are going out for lunch later, cause i have something really important to tell you. But you mist not tell mom and dad. Got it?"

"Yea. Although i am curious now to what you have to tell me. But i will wait cause i know i ain't getting shït out of your mouth." Alex chuckled as he said that. He knows me well.

After a moment of silence, i broke it. "What are you gonna do now Al? I'm not here anymore so i'm guessing you won't be staying here for long." I asked Alex.

He heavily exhaled. "I started looking for some apartments near where you live now. You know, so we could be closer. But i still haven't found a thing, so i'm moving in with Trev for a while until i find a place." Trevor is a close friend of Alex.

I hummed in knowledge. "You know, Nate has a little house out in the back. You could live there. You won't even have to pay rent." I joked lightly. "You'll also get your privacy, cause i know that privacy is important to you. But hey, you won't have to cook. You'll get me or Wanda. I could ask Nate for you." I offered.

"Oh thanks Ali! You're a life saver. But is it big enough to live in?" Asked Alex.

I thought for a little while. "Yea, i think so. From what i've seen, it mist be a two-bedroom house. It looks comfortable enough." I informed him.

"Oh that sounds great."

"Mhm. So where is Guiseppe?" I asked randomly. I need to greet him. Haven't seen him in years.

Alex thought for a few seconds. "Must be in the kitchen. That's his station." He told me in a duh tone.

I thanked him and ran to the kitchen. As i entered, i saw him standing near the oven with his back to me. "GIGI!!!!!!" I screeched like a banshee and ran to him. Yea yea, Gigi? I was little ok. Leave me be

He jumped in fright and turned around. Mon dieu! Iz dat you little Ali cat?" He asked surprised and opened his arms for me. His accent is still there, but it's better than last time.

I jumped in his arms while hugging him tightly. "Yes Gigi. Who else calls you that you big oaf." I giggled and let go of him.

He looked at me in surprise. "Oh, mon little Ali iz expecting, oui?" He asked looking at my belly.