Chapter 6

Well.....this is awkward. I thought to myself.

Here i am, sitting on Nathan's bed and staring at him pacing around his room.

It's quite funny actually. He has this look that makes him look creepy yet handsome.

His hair is sticking out in all directions, his suit jacket is draped somewhere on a sofa in his room. Some of the button of his dress shirt are undone and his tie is hanging loosely at his neck. And to top it off..... He keeps mumbling to himself and looks at me every few minutes.

Ok. So you're probably wondering what the hell happened after i told him the 'wonderful' news.

~_~_~_~_

4 hours earlier

"I'm pregnant."

.......

Ok so maybe telling him that i was pregnant while he was drinking his wine was a bad idea. Cause as soon as those words left my lips, Nathan spat all his wine out on the table and started coughing violently.

Yep. Bad idea.

I just sat there silently as i watched him inhaling greedily like a person that just came back from a field filled with dead animals.

"W-what?" He sputtered out, still coughing a little.

Is he deaf or what?

Exhaling lightly, I patiently replied. "I'm pregnant." I looked up at him with trembling lips. "And i'm not ready for this."

His eyes softened and walked over to me. "It's mine isn't it? Of course it is. Who else did you have sex with." He asked not even giving me the chance to answer him.

I meekly nodded and looked down.

He gripped my chin with his thumb and pointer finger and tilted my head so i could look in his eyes. "Hey, hey sweetie. There's no need to be upset about it. WE'RE GONNA BE PARENTS!" He exclaimed happily. Is he nuts?!

"Uhm.. I don't know if you've noticed. But i'm 19 Nathan. I'm mot ready for this. At all." I exclaimed.

You know what the idiot did?

Thats right!

He freaking kissed me!! Is he serious?!

After he gave me the peck he smiled town at me. "I'm going to call the family doctor so he could check up on you." He said and pulled out his phone.

I sighed and took a big swig of water.

~_~_~_~_

The doctor came 1 hour ago. So that leads to me sitting awkwardly on Nathan's bed.

"No wonder your boobs look bigger." Was the fist thing that came out of his mouth.

This man. I gawked at him. I was just speechless. He's been staring at my boobs. I can't believe him.

"Well, they're gonna get bigger, so get used to it mister." I pointed out.

He smiled at me and strode over. Why is he so confident? I hate it. Makes me feel like poop.

He crouched down to my level and took my hands in his, smiling softly at me. "You know. We've met before. A long time ago. 9 years ago." He started with a faraway look. "I was 15 at that time and you were 10. You were the cutest little thing i've seen. You're eyes looked full of life. The most beautiful shade of blue i've ever seen. You had your brown hair in pig tails. So innocent.

And you know, being in puberty and all, i took a liking to you. Every time my dad went over to yours, i would ask him how you are. I think he noticed that i had feelings towards you. So he did it for me. He would always ask your dad about you've been, how was your school life and so on. As the years went by, my feelings grew. Your mom would always brag about you and show pictures of you at dinner parties. I always went with my dad in hoped of seeing you again."

I silently sat there and looked at him with tears in my eyes. Every few seconds his grip on my hands would clench and unclench. Or he's unconsciously play with my fingers. My ring finger to be exact.

"When i was 20 my dad stopped talking about you. I got upset. So i started following you. Creepy, i know. But i just didn't feel good if i didn't hear a thing about you. You turned into a beautiful young lady." A small smile tugged at his lip. "Everything went well, until one year later. That day literally almost gave me a heart attack. I was the one who found you there. It killed me when your parents sent you away. I know exactly what happened that day Ali." He smiled sadly at me.

At that point, i was already crying.

Is he doing what i think he's going?

He took in a deep breath and continued. "As the years went by, i always went to visit you. But i never really went to visit visit you. I always asked the nurses how you've been. Ever wondered where those red roses came from?" He asked, chuckling lightly. " i know you hated that damn awful white place. So i thought, why not something different? Something that would make you notice them immediately. So i thought on red roses."

"Those roses always made me happy. I always looked forward to waking up the next day, finding my special rose bouquet on the table." I whispered quietly.

"You did, didn't you?" He chuckled. "So imagine my joy when your parents came to my dad for help. Marriage was the first thing that came to my mind. You might find it obsessing." Might? "But since the day i saw you at that party 9 years ago, i knew i had to make you mine. When i found out you had a boyfriend. I got so mad. I wanted to kill that little fucker. He couldn't have made you feel the way I would've made you feel.

So yes. I jumped at the opportunity to marry you. I knew you wouldn't be happy at the news at all. But i was just happy at the fact that you would've been mine soon. And that night at the club. The moment i saw you walk over to my table. I was so happy. And your dance moves. Oh your moves. The moment you started dancing i got a hard on. And later on that night. It was the most magical moment of my life."

His revelation made me feel funny. It made me feel things I didn't know i was capable of feeling.

He gently cupped my face in his hands and softly grazed his thumb over my bottom lip. "Marrying you, i knew you wouldn't love me or have feelings for me. But Ali, we are gonna be a family pretty soon. You're 2 months along and to be honest, I'm scared too. I dont have the slightest idea on how to raise a baby. But sweet cheeks, we're in this together. And i really wish for us to give this a try. Give us a try. Cause i promise you that i will cherish you and our future kids. I really want a family sweet cheeks."

Why does he have to be so darn cute? How can i deny him his wish?

"What do you say sweet cheeks? Do you want to give us a try? Cause i would give anything up for you. Cause Alice......"

"..... I love you."

______

OMFG!!!!