♡ Chapter- 42 ♡

As you all wanted to get them back together like before ,
so here you go you all beautiful souls. 🤗♥️

__________________________________________________जब तक हैं ये सांसें मेरीइनपे है सदा हक तेरापूरी है तुझसे मेरी दुआ

जब तक हैं ये सांसें मेरी
इनपे है सदा हक तेरा
पूरी है तुझसे मेरी दुआ

तेरा मेरा जहां
ले चलूँ मैं वहां
कोई तुझको ना मुझसे चुरा ले
रख लूं आँखों में मैं
खोलूं पलके ना मैं
कोई तुझको ना मुझसे चुरा ले
__________________________________________________

ABHIMANYU RATHORE
AADVIKA RATHORE

" Shouldn't we celebrate our first night wifey , a really long night. "

He hovered her and he whispered slowly in her ear in his his deep husky voice making goosebumps errupt all over her body.

She than wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his face closer to her.

His heart beat started beating fast again making him gulp hard.

She slowly took her one hand near his face unwrapping it from his neck.

" I am sorry for slapping you that hard , is it hurting you badly Mr. CAR ?"

She asked him worridely but she got not response from him who was busy admiring her.

She sighed looking at him who was zoned out again as she tapped his cheeks slightly making him come out of his la la land and a hiss left from his lips.

" Ohh my god I am sorry , it was just out of reflex , I am really sorry Mr. CAR , is it hurting you that bad ? "

She asked him in one breath being worried for him making him chuckle.

" A little bit , but I must say the way you slapped was really hard , it could easily make anyone see stars in day."

She just laughed him and said " Didn't I told you Mr. CAR that you will need concealer after I will slap you. "

" So you were purposely going to hit me that hard ?" He asked her coldly making her shrug her shoulders.

" Maybe , I don't know ." She said to him in teasing tone making him look at her blankly.

She laughed loudly hearing him and cupped his cheeks between her palms squeezing them.

" Aww you are so damn cute Mr. CAR ." She said with aww on her face making him blush slightly.