♡ Chapter-43 ♡

Here you go you all beautiful souls as I promised I will update these chapter. 🤗♥️

_____________________________________________________
बातों को बहने दो, बाँहों में रहने दो
है सुकूँ इनमें
रस्ते वो बेगाने, झूठे वो अफ़साने
तू ना हो जिनमें

हो, थोड़ी उमर है, प्यार ज़्यादा मेरा
कैसे, बता, ये सारा तेरा होगा?
मैंने मुझे है तुझको सौंपना

आहों पे, बाँहों पे, राहों, पनाहों पे
आहों पे, बाँहों पे, साहों, सलाहों पे
मेरे इशक़ पे हक़ हुआ तेरा
ਓ, ਮਾਹੀ-ਮਾਹੀ ਵੇ
_____________________________________________________

ABHIMANYU RATHORE
AADVIKA AGRAWAL

She turned to face him and leaned forward to making him lean back on the bed.

She was now hovering him and he was under her making his heart beat fasten again .

She slowly brought her lips towards his cheeks pressing a long kiss on his cheeks and a shaky breath left his mouth.

He froze on his place for a moment feeling her lips on his cheeks.

" So Mr. Rathore as your punishment you are going to do my 3 assignments which are pending due to our wedding."

She slowly whispered in his ears making him open his eyes as he felt like his soul left his body.

" WHAT , YOU MEAN I , I will do your 3 assignments ? I mean I can do it for you it's not a big deal but still I have to go through some books for doing your assignments "

He told her caressing her hairs lovingly and then she suddenly burst out in fits of laughter hearing him.

" Chill I was just joking , you don't have to but instead of that you are going to apply oil in my hairs after we freshen up ok."

She said playing with his hairs making him sigh in relief as he just nodded his head .

She smiled and hugged him tightly by keeping her head on his chest.

He started caressing her hairs and suddenly flipped her as now she was under him making her eyes widened .

He than kissed her for forhead lovingly and got up extending his hand for her to take.

Blush was coated over her cheeks and she gladlly took his hand as she got up from the bed.

" Let's get freshen up mhm tesoro ." He told her making her nod her head .

Abhimanyu was sitting on the bed with his phone going through the mails.

Just then he heard the bathroom's door unlocking making him look in that direction.

His eyes widened and he gulped hard seeing her in shorts along with his t shirt.

His grip on the phone tighten when he saw her coming towards him.

" Fuck , these woman will be death on mine someday." He thought looking at her with his jaw dropped .

She looked at him who was looking at her with his mouth hung open .

She laughed seeing him like these and getting her phone from the side table she took his photo like these.

She than gone towards him and stood in front of him who was still in his thoughts.