♡ Chapter-20 ♡

__________________________________________________दो दिल मिल रहे हैंदो दिल मिल रहे हैं, मगर चुपके-चुपकेदो दिल मिल रहे हैं, मगर चुपके-चुपकेसबको हो रही हैहाँ, सबको हो रही है ख़बर चुपके-चुपकेहो, दो दिल मिल रहे हैं, मगर चुपके-चुपके

दो दिल मिल रहे हैं
दो दिल मिल रहे हैं, मगर चुपके-चुपके
सबको हो रही है
हाँ, सबको हो रही है ख़बर चुपके-चुपके
हो, दो दिल मिल रहे हैं, मगर चुपके-चुपके

साँसों में बढ़ी बेक़रारी आँखों में कई रत जगे
कभी कहीं लग जाए दिल तो कहीं फिर दिल ना लगे
अपना दिल मैं ज़रा थाम लूँ
जादू का मैं इसे नाम दूँ

जादू कर रहा है
जादू कर रहा है असर चुपके-चुपके
दो दिल मिल रहे हैं, मगर चुपके-चुपके
__________________________________________________

ABHIMNAYU RATHORE
AADVIKA AGRAWAL

She licked her lips nervously standing outside his office room.

" Mr. Rathore can I come in?" She yelled from outside but didn"t got any answer from inside making her sigh.

She was again going to call out for him but just than his office door opened.

She looked at him to see him already straing at her intesely leanig back on his chair making her gulp.

" Come inside tesoro instead of standing there." He said in his cold tone as shiver ran down her spine.

She nodded her head with a little hesitation and took baby steps towards him.

The moment she reached near him he pulled her on his lap by her waist as a gasp left her mouth by his sudden action.

" Why you came here tesoro ?" He asked her calmy tucking her hair strands behind her ear.

She blinked her eyes several times and said " Wohh aap muja kahi dekh nahi raha the isliya aur muja aapasa kuch kehana bhi ha."

( Wohh I couldn't find you there that's why I came here and also I want to say something to you.)

He smiled hearing her and caressing her waist chain " Go ahead tesoro."

She licked her lips and said playing with his kurta's collar " Wohh I am sorry for the way I talked to you and also can we start from being friends as I couldn't see you as my life partener still."

He chuckeld hearing her and said " Whatever suits you tesoro if you want we can be friends but I can't see you as friend even if I try to."

She just nodded her head understanding and smiled at him.