The New Girl

Vira

August 26th, 2024

7:20 am

Crap! I'm gonna be late to my first class. What a great first impression.. im now currently trying to not get lossed while cussing out slow walkers in my head. "Hm.. 238...240..242.. ah ha!" I hear the bell ring as I step into the classroom. I watched as everyone's conversations went quiet and they all started staring at me, gotta love being the new girl.

The teacher looked up from her desk and smiled "Perfect your just in time!" She motions for me to come to the front of the room so I walk to the front while she introduces herself. "I'm Mrs. Peony!" Hm.. she seems pretty nice. I watch as she speaks to the class "Class this is our new student I hope you all will be kind and welcoming, go ahead and introduce yourself" I hate this part..

"Uh..hi I'm viraliya but you can just call me vira I just moved here from Buffalo" I scan the room, looking over the kids staring at me when my eyes land on a familar face. Bella!?! I see my best friend I see her smile and turn to talk to the teacher "there's an empty seat next to me where she can sit Mrs.Peony" the teacher nods and I go sit next to Bella.

"Thank fuck that's over.. I hate talking infront of a class of people" I put my stuff down and sit next to Bella as I sigh in relief that the class is now moving on and going back to normal. "Yeahh people can be pretty judgy especially in this schools" She laughs a bit while getting her math papers out. "I'm just glad I'll know someone here so I'm not completely alone on my first day" I look around the room getting first impressions while grabbing a peice of gum from my bag. Bellas eyes light up as she had a thought "You should come sit with lyra and I at lunch! We can introduce you to our friend group and I think Ryan will be there" I nod at her idea "sounds good.. thanks for the offer" she smiles pretty big "I'll ask the group if they can add a extra seat!" Bella takes out her phone and opens her messaging app.

Bella Pov:

The Alphas

Bella
Heyy! Do we have room for
One more at the lunch table??

Vari
Yeah, we do. Why?

Bella
My friend Vira just moved here
So I wanna introduce her to you guys

Lyra
Omg!! Viras here now!!

Bella
Yep!!

Reha
Sure, we have enough room
If she can handle the group

Bella
Thanks!! See you guys at lunch
Read by 7 at 8:00am