The party

Vari

July 10th, 2024

7:30 pm

I just finished setting up all the food and decorations. Reha and had set up the music, thank god for Rehas taste in party music. Peri, Reha, and Toaster had come a bit early to help set up so we could get everything ready in time.

There's some knocking at the door. I go open it to see the rest of the group outside. "Heyyy welcome, welcome! Come on in!"  Once everyone got inside and everyone got comfy, and we all ate and talked.

We ended up playing uno, which was a bad choice, seeing how competitive Bella got. Poor poor Reha, who got tackled to the ground. "I'm sorry Bella" Everyone was laughing as we played some more round, and then later, we went outside to hang out at the pool.

Reha turns on the music over the speakers, and everyone is just talking and having fun. I went over to where Bella and reha Where was tworda the edge of the pool she turns to me and smiles.

All of a sudden, before I knew it, I was soaked while everyone was laughing. I realized what had happened. SHE FUCKING PUSHED ME IN THE POOL!?! Everyone esspicaly her were laughing so hard.

I try to get out and Reha helps me out. "Thanks for helping me out bro" he pats my back, "no worries" then SPLASH. "Traitor!!" Everyone was laughing even harder because Reha had pushed me back into the pool.

I was about to get revenge, but he got pushed onto the pool by lyra, who then grabbed bellas hand, and they both jumped in. Everyone was laughing and decided to join.

Peri and Toaster, both Canon balled into the pool next to the group. Helena and Yan both slid into the pool from the side, and we all started laughing. "Ryan vira! get your asses in here!!" Bella yelled at the two, sitting to the side away from the chaos. "I think im good getting this outfit soaked." Vira shook her head while Ryan stood up and smirked. "Come on Viraa it'll be fun" Suddenly, he grabbed her hand and ran and jumped in the pool, dragging her with him.

Everyone was laughing and splashing each other, and some of the group started a game of chicken. It was a fun night after about 2 hours we all got out and it was so cold we were all freezing, so I ran and grabbed everyone towels so we could all dry off.