Day out in the big apple

Varian

June 15th, 2024

9:30 am

Thank god it's Saturday and the first day of summer! School was so boring besides lunch. The alphas gained a new member, Bellas friend Viraliya, who joined the group a few months ago. I kinda wanna do something today..mabey a shopping day with the group. I'll text them and get opinions.

                          The alphas

                                                                Vari
                  Heyy I'm bored and wanna do                    Something to kick off summer
What do yall think of a shopping day

Bella
Ooo, that sounds really fun!!

Reha
That would be a cool day since they
just put up that new mall

Vira
I'm down sounds fun!

Lyra
Let's do it

Peri
Sure! why not

Toaster
Sounds like a fun day

Yan
Ooo, let's do it!!

Helena
Funn, I'm down!

Ryan
Sure, what time?

Vari
How does 11:30 sound?
Gives us all enough time to get ready And get all together, then go to lunch.                                                   

Bella
Sounds good!
Read by 9 at 9:45 am

Reha pov
It's about 11:20, and I'm sitting on a bench with a lot of the group waiting for the last few people. A few minutes pass, and finally, the last group, including Bella, Lyra, Vira, and Ryan. "Sorry traffic was horrible today" Bella apologizes but I wave it off "it's chill it's only 11:25 so technically you four are still on time" I see Vari nod as he spoke "yeah your cool as long as your here".

Now that everyone's here we all started to head to lunch first and holy fuck this mall is huge it has like a whole half a floor that's just to food court. We all chilled and talked while eating lunch, and then we all split up into different groups to go to different stores. I ended up going with Bella, Lyra, Ryan, and Vira. The 5 of us went to hot topic, and my poor ears had to listen  to Bella and Lyra obsess over matching jewelry and shit. Ryan and I found some cool shirts while Vira was looking at a corset top she found cute. After a while of shopping, we all met back up and walked around the city I'd say it was a good first day of summer.