Meeting the Group

Bella

August 26th

11:50 am

Finally, the bell time for lunch! I put all my stuff away and grab Vira's wrist. "Come on! It's lunch and we don't wanna be latee we need good seats" I pull her along with me weaving through crowds of teens just standing in the always talking "Bella slow down and you don't need to be dragging me by the wrist" I hear Vira complain behind me but I brush it off "I'm just making sure you don't get lost there's alot of people in these hallways" we slow down a bit as we reach the cafeteria.

"Hmm...where are they?" I'm looking around for the group when I hear someone yell behind us. "BELLA!!! VIRA OVER HERE" we both turn around to see Lyra calling us over to the table where everyone else was already sitting. So I rush over, pulling Vira with me.

"Heyyy there you both are" Lyra gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek as we sit down in our normal spots while Vira sits at the end of the table next to where Ryan ussaly sits though he skipped today. Once everyone calms down, I clear my throat to speak, and when I do, everyone looks over at me. "heyy so this is my friend Vira, who just moved here!"

Vira Pov

Bella introduced me to everyone, and I'm trying my hardest to remember names and faces. I know Lyra already, and I'm a bit familiar with a few names from Bella talking about them. They all seem pretty nice, Reha and Vari are pretty funny. I spent most of lunch listening to them, talking a bit, answering questions, and getting familiar with the people at the table.

I was kinda sad when the bell rang signaling lunch is over because it was pretty nice. Even if they're a really chaotic group, it's pretty fun. Though the group did decide I could sit with them now so I have that to look forward to during the week. Thankfully, I have my next class with Lyra, so we wave by to everybody who split off in different directions to different classes.

I'm standing here watching Bella and Lyra refuse to let go of a hug until I finally clear my throat and say something, "okayyy break it up love birds we gotta go to class" they both playfully roll their eyes at me and finnaly let go and we split off to go to our classes.