Preparing for the party

Lyra

July 10th, 2024

4:30 pm

Bella and I are rummaging through her closet, looking through her outfits for what we should wear to Vari's party tonight. "How about this one?" I hand her a cute outfit I found on the shelf.

"Ooo, that's really cute!" Bella grabs the outfit and turns around. "What do you guys think?" I laugh as we both turn around to see both Ryan and Vira asleep with Vira resting her head on Ryans shoulder.

"Wiat, before you wake them up I need a picture" Bella takes out her phone real quick and takes a picture of the two sleeping next to eachother then turns to me and nods signaling to wake them up.

"WAKE UP!!" I laugh as they both get startled and wake up. "Huh?! Crap did I fall asleep?" Vira jolts up, realizing she fell asleep while Ryan just laughs a bit. "How long were we out?" I shurg," I don't know. Dependeds on what outfit you saw last we were rummaging for a while. " 

Vira starts thinking while Ryan speaks up."The last one I remember seeing before we fell asleep was the pink dress." Bella and I both give each other a quick glance, and then she thinks for a sec. "That dress was like 45 minutes ago. I guess we never really turned around to check in a while."

Vira looks over the few outfits that were laid out. "You should go with the white and blue ones." Bellas eyes light up."Okay!! I really liked those ones. " we both grab the outfits and get all the stuff together, and I turn to the pair sitting on bellas bed."So..? Do you guys have your outfits ready?" They both nod

"Yeah, I got everything together before I came, and Ryan has everything he just needed the chain I bought the other day." I just finished putting away the rest of the clothes, and we went and ate a quick snack, then all split up to get ready.

We all meet up in the living room. "Everyone ready to go?" Bella nods "yeah let's go! Who's driving?" Ryan grabs his keys."I can drive us since Viras cars in the shop. " we all agree and leave the house to head to Vari's