The time Stolas finds a abandon child

A/n: Okay, this was in idea that popped into my head, I couldn't help but think what would happened if Stolas finds a child that was abandoned by his parents but in 17 years later starts working for I.m.p., so enjoy this story

6 years ago,

Stolas was on earth in his human form, looking for something that Octavia would enjoy when she is born, since human things were better then the things down in hell that she would get her self into. he then looks at the store a game stop, he walks in to see teenagers playing bying video games, he heard they were this popular.

Stolas: she would definitely, like these.

He sees and Xbox 1, Playstation 4 and Nintendo Switch up for sale, he walks up to the man up front. he asked for them. the person at the counter, rings him up, Stolas pays for it since he was rich in hell. he exits the store. he then noticed Spiderman  1 and 2 came out His daughter was going to love that game since it's most popular fiction super hero humans like the most. once he left the store.

Stolas: this should be a enoug.

He pauses when he got to an alleyway, he looked to the left to hear Crying? 

???: *sniff* hu, hu 

Stolas could sense sadness from the crying it sounded so sad. he went to investigate it, he was stunned when he first sees a human in a Box house. not just any human. but a human child to be about six. and he is really upset. Stolas maybe a demon, but he was a demon at heart walks up to the boy.

Stolas: excuse me, young one,

The boy gets startled scooted away, even If stolas was in human form he was still a stranger to him. he could see the boy shaking and trembling. Stolas could see fear in his eyes. he kneels down. and it started to rain, not Stolas cared but this was a kid who appeared to be in a heart break. he sticks his hand out

Stolas: don't need to be frightened, but I was wondering if you alright.

The boy begins go calm down, as Stolas could see scars on his face and arm this human child was in bad shape. and looked hungry thankfully he had, food at home, in hell and it was human food too.

???: no.

Stolas could tell by that no it was weak, as something was really wrong. he could see that look in his eye.

Stolas: would you like to talk about it.

The boy sniffs wiping off the tears, from his face. might as well he doesn't  have no one to talk too. he looks up at stolas.

Y/n: I'm Y/n, I use to have a mama and papa, but they told me to stay right here. since they had a place to be but never came back. I'm worry that something really bad happened to them.

Stolas could see he was telling the truth, as Stolas picks the boy up as if he would if Y/n was his own child. he looks around to see if his parents went some where.

Stolas: you mind telling me, where they are.

He points to them at some bar, Stolas had a bad feeling on what's going to happened next he puts the boy down. on his feet hold his hand so he won't get lost. He looks down to the boy. with a smile.

Stolas: I'm stolas.

Y/n puts on a smile, as he dries up his tears, Stolas wondered about how long did the kid was their.