Y/n's day with Loona part 2

A/n: new chapter enjoy.

After they Kissed, Y/n still holding Loona by the waist Y/n looked at his crush with a smile, who was now nervous that they kissed, the kiss felt great. He never expected her to kiss him now but he didn't mind. he reaches up to her behind her left ear. She gets on top of him avoiding the hurt leg.

Y/n: How long?

Loona kisses him on the cheek rubbing his cheek, with her thumb.

Loona: *blushing* Ever since you showed up here, I couldn't keep my eyes off you. how about you?

Y/n rubbed her back causing her to moan to it while arching it, her chest puffing through her crop top.

Y/n: Since, the day we met, sure We didn't get along at first since well. I'm human and.

Loona: Wow, I just didn't trust you, being human had nothing to do with it. but now since I do you also helped me with the cure and not being a perve about it at all.

Y/n: Oh, well. Would you like to be my girlfriend?

Loona licks his cheek, her tail begins to wagg after hearing him say that then smothering him with kisses

Loona: I would love to be your girlfriend.

Y/n: Cool.

They then lean forward locked lips. Y/n rubs her back causing her to moan, While kissing, Y/n slides his hands down Loona's curved hips past her tail, putting them on her peach ass cheeks. giving them a squeeze causing her to moan.

Loona: ooo, That feels good~

They both then hear a phone call they both grow annoyed, Y/n picks it up to see he was getting a call from his dad. Y/n then looked at Loona she gives him the okay nod.

Y/n: Hey, dad what's up.

Stolas: *phone* Oh nothing, I'm just checking on my son, to see how he's doing on the field today.

Y/n: Oh, I'm out of commission.

The sound of Stolas voice became worried, When he heard that, While Loona knew what Y/n was doing telling the truth since Blitzo was going to cover it up by blaming some other human who hurt him.

Stolas: *phone* Why what happened?*

Loona stands up, as Y/n sits up carefully putting his leg down. she then sits down beside him he he smiles. she takes her phone out while waiting on Y/n to finish.

Y/n: Oh, Millie was trying to show Moxxie how to shoot, a crossbow. Blitzo startled him causing him to shoot the arrow, it hit a family picture, then it bounced off the eel tank, don't know why he needed those. Then I was hit in the leg, lucky I'm alive.

Stolas: * phone* That is grateful, I'll have a talk with those two, and punished My blitzy for getting you hurt. since he's your responsibilty for what ever happens to you.

Y/n lays his head on Loona's lap, looking at her belly button, puts a finger in it started to finger it bored, Loona didn't give crap about it. she glances down away from her phone smiling. Plays with his hair

Y/n: Cool.

Once, Y/n hangs up he looks up at Loona.

Y/n: So now that's out of the way, so what do you want to do.

Loona gives Y/n a seductive look.

Loona: I think you know what I want.

Y/n smiles reaches up to her crop top, as she puts her phone down Smiling, starts to tug on it.