A goteia rage

A/n: New chapter enjoy.

In the gaming room, Y/n and Octavia were playing Mortal Kombat 1, Y/n beat her 3 times today. She didn't enjoy her time when they were at Loo Loo Land together, due to the fact their parents were fighting again. they were then playing another round. Loona was over mostly cause she wanted to get away from Blitzo since he was being weird this morning. 

Y/n: Boom wins round 5 Sis.

Octavia: Okay, tell me your secrets!

Y/n: Training.

Octavia then gives Y/n a deepen look.

Octavia: How can you train in a video game?

Loona glances away from her phone. looking at the siblings that were having a great bond. They did want to finish up their sex session here but. they ended up falling asleep last night. As she was lying on her belly with her feet in the air

Loona: You know, I can beat Y/n in Mortal Kombat 1

Y/n and Octavia looked at Loona stunned they never thought they she would be into this type of game. Y/n gives Loona a smug look and gets up from where he was sitting at walks over to Loona who didn't notice him getting up walking to his girlfriend, she was typing on her phone and looking through social media, gets on the couch and lays on her back Octavia covered her mouth trying not to laugh at her brother's childish behavior. Loona was caught by surprise by this. as he wrapped his arms around her neck gently.

Y/n: Is that so, missy?

He dug his fingers into her hips making her jump begins to spoon her belly sliding with his left hand, Loona softly smiled at Y/n turned her head around gives him a lick on his cheek, causing him to blush since it was close to her face.

Loona: Yeah, I mean I've gotten skills down as Kitana.

Y/n: Well, I would love to go up against my girlfriend.

Loona: *Smirks* The let's make this interesting. If I win, you have to wear a collar for the whole day.

Y/n: and If I win, You have to let me finger your ass all day.

Loona widens her eyes, she does enjoy her asshole being fingered, while Octavia cringed at what was happening.

Octavia: Ew, Guys I'm still here, It's bad enough that I have to listen to your boss and My Dad having sex. I don't want to here you guys.

Y/n smirks at his sister he gets off Loona, walks over to octavia he ruffles her head, causing her to laugh.

Octavia: Hey I just got my feathers done.

Y/n: One day, Octavia, you'll find a guy you'll like and you well enjoy it.

Octavia madly blushed while Loona laughed at this seeing Octavia being red like that.

Octavia: Ew fuck no! nope that's not going to happen.

Y/n: Okay, I'll face Loona after, I use the restroom.

He leaves the room, Octavia then looks at Loona curiously.

Octavia: So, how are you and my brother doing?

Loona madly blushes since she and him are not a couple, they had sex at the office yesterday. but They never did go on a proper date.

Loona: Oh, he's amazing, you know I never thought a human would win me over, He's not like any other guy I came across just looking for chicks like me to have sex with. Damn, I lucked out with him. *not to mention he's good when it comes to sex*