Y/n's Day with Loona part 1

a/n: New chapter, and i know finally a new chapter, and I don't have an excuse for that other than keep coming with good ideas, and I have other stories that needs to be updated enjoy

The next morning, y/n yawns as he was so tired from having so much fun last night with Loona that he stretched, raising his arms in the air. Smiling, he checked the time, and it was time to go to work. he gets up from the bed and walks out of the room. Manages to sneak past Stella, who wasn't in the best mood right now, he sigh in relief. He walks into the kitchen, he notices Octavia in the room, eating frosted flakes. which was her favorite cereal that Y/n mentioned when they were kids. while his dad sighs, he sees Octavia as annoyed, and he has an idea to cheer her up. Tip toes from behind, stolas notices him. he put a finger not to say anything. Stolas smiles as he plays along. Before Octavia could say anything, Y/n took her beanie off.

Octavia: HEY!

Octavia, she turns around to see Y/n putting it on his head to play along

Octavia: Y/n! give me my beanie back.

Y/n was just messing with her. This was the only way to cheer her up.

Y/n: What, it looks good on me.

Octavia takes a good look. She can't help but admit it that it did look good on him

Octavia: Man, it so does.

Y/n chuckles as he takes the beanie off and puts it on top of her head, Octavia. "He hugs her brother he smiles, returns the hug, and rubs her back.

Octavia: Have a safe trip at work.

Y/n: Oh, I better go. I don't want to be late, Moxxie will just chew me out with another lecture. Byt dad.

Y/n then lets go of Octavia. Dashes out of the kitchen, Stolas and Octavia look at each other, knowing that he forgot to eat breakfast.

Octavia: Should we tell him, he for got to eat breakfast?

Stolas: No, He doesn't eat a lot.

At I.m.p

Y/n walks in to see Moxxie holding, onto a crossbow shaking, a Millie teaching him how to fire one, and Loona laying on her back holding up a picture of a human family.

Millie: quiet shaken Moxxie, our only hellhound.

Loona scrolling through her phone.

Loona: *sarcastic* Wow, I feel so loved over here.

Y/n smirks walks next to the armrest , scratches her left ear. causing it to twitch, Loona's tail begins to wag at the touch. Loona tries to squirm, she smacks it away, pouting, sits up, crossing her arms

Loona: Y/n! How many times do I have to tell you not to scratch my ears!

Y/n: Never, and two Your tail is kinda betraying you at the moment.

She blushes at her crush, turns around to see her tail was wagging, she glares at it, giving her position away

Loona: You traitor.

Y/n chuckles, he was about to walk away. when Loona grabbed him by the wrist, he pulled him towards her.

Y/n: Wow!