Meetings and Dress

A/n: new chapter, just a heads up some the hazbin crew are going to, play a big role in this story enjoy.

After getting the job. the next week

Y/n's phone went off, and he slowly groans as he answers it. the person or demon matter of fact gave him an awake up call.

Blitz: *phone* Morning sleepy human!

Y/n: sleepy human, who says that.

Blitz: *phone* I did just now, just waking you up to get ready for the day!

Y/n hears something in his closet to see glowing red eyes. he shakes his head he already knows who it is. would be Blitzo or Loona trying to scare him again.

Y/n: Are you in my closet?

Blitz: Nope, I'm already at the office. We're going to have a meeting.

He sighs, knowing he had to get up at some point. he noticed the red eyes were gone. as he got up and stretched, raising his arms in the sky. puts the phone to his ear.

Y/n: All right, I'm coming.

Blitz: All right, no rush. Bye. Damnit, Moxxie! I told you not to suck

Y/n hangs up, not wanting to listen to that shit. he got out of bed, his feet touching the soft floor, which to him it always felt so good. he goes to the closet. opens the door to a grey and white Hellhound just in his closet. with jaws about to come out of the closet since it was so dark he was shirtless

Loona: grrr!

Y/n didn't flinch since Loona always tries to scare him. when he first arrived at I.m.p at first, Loona didn't approve for a human working for them since he's a human, but once he should her his skills. they didn't trust each other at first, but when Y/n told her about his past, they both ended up being friends. some time they are a pain to each other but, most of the time are just great friends. even prank each other, mostly it would be on her since hers always fails on him, since he was always good at pranking her. she frowns. She noticed him not being scared, like she always tried.

Y/n: Hey, Loona.

Loona crosses her arms, pouting that he wasn't scared one bit about having a hellhound in his closet that her plan didn't work.

Loona: Come on! how come that didn't fucking scare you.

Y/n: Loona come on, a closet scare, One, I saw your eye, when I was talking to Blitzo and two, scaring someone in a closet is so old now. and 3 light in here beams into the closet I saw your fur.

Loona un folded her arms, looked down at him impressed. she never expected someone who knows about closets maybe she can try to up her game to get him to be scared this is hell after all. 

Loona: wow just wow.

She then remembered why she came here before work. she takes out the bag that she stole from a pharmacy when she was in the human world. Y/n was confused. as he went to reach for a shirt, Loona hands one to him. 

Y/n: Thanks.  *puts on his shirt* what's with the bag.

Loona was then nervous since she hates needles. and she didn't do her research on her condition. she was going have to get a shot up the ass. looks down to her crush.

Loona: remember, I said about my syphilis. On the day after we met

Y/n nodded. Loona then grew a blush that was noticed able