⋒ 03 ⋒ Eat and train

Sexy Storyteller

Sexy Storyteller

As dusk began to set in the students finally made it out of the hellish Forest of Beasts exhausted and annoyed from the fighting they had to do as all the miles to travel up the mountain.

"They didn't have as much trouble with my earth beasts as I thought." Pixie-Bob commented in a cheerful manner.

_____ despite being tired from all the walking was surprised to see the heroine still with plenty of energy after subduing an entire group of students in combat despite her not being present.

"She really is powerful." Whispered the girl to herself while observing her hands as her attack range and control of nature reaches only 15 meters, a small pinch compared to Pixie-Bob's area of influence.

" Whispered the girl to herself while observing her hands as her attack range and control of nature reaches only 15 meters, a small pinch compared to Pixie-Bob's area of influence

"I don't intend to spend time with guys who want to become heroes." Kota's voice along with Iida's shouting caught Kimura's attention distracting her from her thoughts.

Even if the aspiring hero was somewhat intrigued by the boy's behavior she simply let it pass knowing that he must have his reasons for showing great displeasure towards them and with the teacher's order she went straight to the bus along with her classmates to finally gather her things.

Once she had her backpack with her _____ finally felt at ease since all her essentials were in there, which would have made her journey in the forest hours ago much easier if she could have taken it from the beginning, however, she knew there was no point in regretting it so she dragged her tired body to the room where she would sleep next to her friends.

"It's so pretty! Are you going to wear it? Isn't it fragile?" Mina's enthusiasm warmed the heart of _____ who despite showing a serene face, inside she had mixed feelings while holding a jade bracelet between her fingers that she had left neatly stored in her backpack.

"It's been in my family for generations." The girl commented as said bracelet was a birthday gift from her great-great-grandfather to her great-grandmother being carried by the women in her family ever since. "I almost forgot to bring it with me in the morning."

Since she was a child, the bracelet had always attracted her attention as her grandmother told her many stories about it, some of which she found hard to believe, such as that the bracelet could not be removed until the wearer died. _____ thought at the time that her grandmother simply did not want to lend it to her even though she promised her that in the future she would wear it on her wrist and she still remembered how she complained to her mother about it.