⋒ 28 ⋒ Let them see!

Sexy Storyteller

Sexy Storyteller

Letting go of Bakugo's hand, the green-haired girl placed her foot into the river, feeling the cold water running over her skin, which calmed her racing heart a little, as having sex with her friend was completely different from making it with a person she practically doesn't know.

"This team you're talking about... Who are they?" The question from the guy made Kimura nervous again, due to the fact that she would have to practically lie to him first to make sure her husbands agreed to cover her friend's identity as well plus the young woman was aware that once he became to know the reality of the world they're in, Katsuki would start hating her for sure.

"Did you bathe in perfume, Thorns?" Bakugo's unexpected question took the teenager by surprise, as she practically felt her friend's body pressed to her back. "Not bad." Said the blond man, touching with his lips against the green-haired girl's right ear.

"That's good, I was worried at first because of all the exercise you made me do." Said _____ as she turned around and watched her friend's face noticing the boy's dilated pupils. "Shall we take a bath? We're probably full of dust." Joked the girl turning away from him to walk further into the river and untie the knot of her upper garment.

With a blush on her cheeks the young aspiring hero understood that her pheromone was affecting her friend as well and knowing that she couldn't waste the opportunity in front of her, the teenager vowed to herself that she must do everything she could to repay Bakugo including going so far as to ask the God of Beasts to remove the mark of their bond so that the young man could return to Earth once she managed to find The Temple of Life.

Between reason and desire Bakugo delightfully stared at the curves of his classmate's body, being captivated by the intense aroma emanating from her. Under normal conditions he might have wondered how he could determine that so easily, but at the obvious temptations of the same girl he had been in love with, such thoughts were left aside.

Holding her friend's long straight hair, Katsuki soon moved it away and slid his hand down her back until he gently caressed her hips noticing that she didn't really seem to deny his actions just like that night where he tasted her lips for the first time.

Facing the intimate encounter in front of their eyes, both males remained still and silent hidden among the branches of the trees analyzing each movement of the couple without any shame as they regarded it as an ordinary situation that could happe...

Facing the intimate encounter in front of their eyes, both males remained still and silent hidden among the branches of the trees analyzing each movement of the couple without any shame as they regarded it as an ordinary situation that could happen at any moment.

The only difference lay in the fact that the same female they were now protecting from being interrupted by other beasts, also promised them that she would take them as her mates, so in spite of the growing heat in their bodies, both eagles remained firm to do their job well, hoping that their efforts would really be rewarded and thus, she would keep her word.

For the surprise of Ziven, witnessing the union of the female he had rescued was undoubtedly fascinating to him, since even though it was very similar to the sexual practices of many females, it was clear that between the couple the skin contact was very obvious and important for them, so the eagle immediately understood that the male had really won her love and was certain that his mark would appear on her breasts.

Even if the smell of sex was evident in the air, catching the sweet fragrance of the young girl did not pose much of a problem to the beasts and under the threat of the white eagle, Muir managed to regain his sanity causing Ziven to become aware of the potential problems that could arise and remembering the other tattoos on the teenager's chest, the beast really was unable to understand how those feral beasts came to obtain such a privilege when none of them were present.

So to keep their cool both eagles set out to observe the situation in the surrounding area to prevent other beasts from approaching, eventually calming down at dusk, when the couple decided to end their game.

Leaving on the ground a large leaf that held a couple of fruits that Muir collected, the black eagle offered the food to his future partner once again ignoring Bakugo's angry face and with a simple thank you from the female, the bird happily returned to the tree to stand guard.

When Kimura decided to taste the apple, the intense gaze of her friend or rather her now new husband, was impossible to ignore and not knowing with which topic she should proceed to explain first, the green-haired girl decided to turn to see him so that she would be able to know if there was any question he wanted her to answer first.

However, the guy's eyes were fully directed to her boobs and the sudden touch of Katsuki's fingers on her left nipple made her flinch as she felt that her body was still somewhat sensitive. But trying to understand what her partner was trying to do, _____ noticed her new tattoo after her friend released her breast realizing that there was indeed a dragon guarding her nipple.

 But trying to understand what her partner was trying to do, _____ noticed her new tattoo after her friend released her breast realizing that there was indeed a dragon guarding her nipple