⋒ 15 ⋒ Choose your destiny

Sexy Storyteller

Sexy Storyteller

Curtis has heard the rumor about the existence of beasts that surpassed the four marks, but even in the memories of his lineage there were no recollections to validate the authenticity of it. However, in front of him, in the same cave that a couple of days ago he had claimed now stood the very king of his kind.

Naturally the snake had regarded himself as a powerful feral beast due to the number of stripes on his body, yet for the first time in many years, the red snake felt like he was standing between life and death.

"Is it really okay?" The troubled voice of her beautiful mate made Kaiser smile back to her assuring her that he was stronger.

"It is normal that females are the ones who choose their mates." Killian commented as in comparison to the females within the City of Flames who were constantly tortured to the point that they sought ways to end their own lives, the male knew that the females outside of the city where he grew up are the ones who have absolute control over their packs and _____ being the beloved daughter of the God of Beasts must have only capable males by her side, thus the floating beast agreed with his brother's decision.

With the approval of her two husbands Kimura looked back at Curtis who had remained silent from the moment they met and the young woman really wished the snake would agree as well despite how illogical it was to have the two snakes as husbands given how territorial they are.

"If it is possible for you to share space with my mates, I would really like you to belong to our family, although if you don't wish to, that is also understandable." The young woman needed a clear answer from the male instead of her husband answering for the other snake.

Hearing his female's words Kaiser closed his eyes and rested his forehead on her left shoulder to continue inhaling the intoxicating pheromone of his mate that reminded him the fact that he had ceased to be a rootless beast and now he had a mate to protect and serve providing him with a new purpose in life.

Thanks to the memories of his ancestors, the beast understood very well that none of them were able to receive the love of a female, that in his lineage there was never the warmth that Kimura gave him and his mark was the proof he needed to confirm that indeed he wasn't dreaming.

Because of this, Kaiser allowed the cub of his own kin to be able to mate with his female in order to stay focused and avoid putting his mate at risk by finally being able to feel those extreme sensations that his ancestors experienced after removing their rootless status as well as when they recovered them.

The male clearly knew that he must not repeat the same mistakes of his ancestors and keeping an annoying cub around would be a constant reminder to force himself to control those obsessive emotions that in the past he could easily ignore as he was not able to feel or understand them, and Kaiser certainly saw that this cub would not be stupid enough to reject his female, but in case he did, then he would kill him after _____ went to sleep as the beast would not let such a strong snake become a danger to his mate.