Authors Note

Wheeewwiiieee okay authors note about this trilogy >:3

I originally started The Band Robs a Bank as a dumb joke, I didn't originally intend for it to become a trilogy. I was bored on a vacation and I was getting into Wattpad after it was just sitting in my phone storage for like, 3-ish years? I also got super into Green Day, if you couldn't tell LMFAO
I wanted to put some Green Day content out there, since Green Day memes and shitposts and jokes made my days, and Green Day itself has been a spirit-lifter for me for a while. I listened to Green Day when I was in a bad headspace, and I'm so grateful that an amazing band with amazing people and an amazing community could be there, in my reach.

Overall, this was a fun little journey of mine. Some friends and I made some inside jokes, like Tre being fat and apparently a schizophrenic.

I know that it took a while to finish this trilogy, a LOT longer than it should've, honestly. But this was a fun little thing I did for shits and giggles from really everybody who reads my fanfics. My goal's to be able to make at least a small part of the Green Day fandom have a little inside joke, which, honestly, I doubt is going to happen, but who knows?

So, some things about this specific story- it's heavily inspired by Yandere Simulator (I know the original creator is a bad person, don't come after my family please), but more specifically the Random Encounters song about it. I also generally thought it would be funny for a 50+ year old man to be perceived as a Yandere for an ogre. Another thing, if you haven't noticed, at the end of the story, I made it so there really weren't spelling or grammar errors. That was mostly because I wanted that part of the story to be taken a bit more seriously, like a redemption so to say, and to really put it in perspective how it must've felt to be in the position of Mike, Tre, and Billie.

Also, I'm going to be making.. a PREQUAL!! If you remember in The Bank Robs a Bank, Billie Joe had his chair, and he was strangely attached to it. Well, I have a li'l story in mind for that, so stay tuned..

And, of course, I'm going to be making stories that aren't Green Day related. I will be making more satire content, but I'll also make OC backstories and fanfics (although not satire) about some fandoms I'm in!!

Special thanks to my friends for letting me dump these monstrosities into their lives, for my super duper awesome guitar teacher for reading these silly fanfics, authors of books I read for inspiring me to write things for others to read, and to any readers for giving me something to do and motivating me to do so! Have a wonderful day/night <3

- Rowan