Half-Finished, Dusted Storybook.

It's the writer of this OC book here. So I've decided. It's been four or five and a half years continuing this story.

Eventually, I've grown out of writing this series and I now choose to move on.

I'm aware of the various flaws in the chapters anyway, and in the first place I only continued writing this the past weeks simply to leave this story off with a completed ending I had planned beforehand, perfect or not.

This crazy book grew on me, writing this has been an unhinged horse carriage on top of a rollercoaster, I basically had the journey with it so this doesn't mean it all meant nothing to me.

I've just made my decision to finally place down this story as the time had to come.

I'm aware of the reads and views on this thing which I feel are just random users passing by this thing they didn't expect to see, really, and I don't receive any active voters or commenters either, other than those who point out I write original stories other than just fanfictions, or those that want to promote other writing platforms for me (when I say this, I don't mean to call you out rudely or offend you or anything, those kinds of people, I'm just saying, though I do appreciate your time stopping to read this book and leaving a comment or two).

Even if there might be other better writing platforms out there for me, I can't forget my life outside the internet world, where since I'm growing up and stuff, I have things to really focus on, like school, college, jobs, friends, my future, all those necessities.

So if I'm practically going to discontinue this book, I might as well leave it with something at least on its very final chapter; South Park L4D AU discontinuation sort of style. (Please note that was a joke, I love reading that fan AU comic on Instagram and I'm just as sad they discontinued it but I do understand their reasons for doing it.)

What I mean by this is that I'll just show you guys all the concepts and all I planned for the plot of this flawed OC story.

~ If you remember from the last chapter before this, the pilgrim group of kids from Peacemaker alliance managed to reach Andrew Ravens' bedroom and find the young sorcerer himself in a traumatized, paralyzed state. They also run into nightmare spirit Amulet, long story short they get trapped in Amulet's disillusioning nightmares, but Claudia and Beth and the others are getting each other out, shifting through each other's nightmarish realms. From where we left off in the previous chapter, Ellen has difficulty with the nightmare's attacks so Claudia and Beth help brawl against them, which eases the difficulty, but the three fail and end up dying in their nightmares, rather are consumed to the ends of their bad dreams.

~ Meanwhile, Preston and Brandon are transported to Peter Breont's nightmare, which of course Preston and Brandon help battle the tempting, grueling forces of his fears. Peter gives his all too and they all battle as one, and at first it seemed that all the fearsome personification in that bad dream has been defeated. Except, the three boys began to fall too deep into the dream, meaning they fall asleep in the dreams even in their sleeping states back in reality, making them lose to Amulet this time.

~ Back in reality, the children are able to wake up from their dreams, but are already too weakened and tempted and consumed in the senses, as they found themselves, yes, in Andrew's room, but each one of them have been strangled or snaked by goopy, eye-splitting tentacles which corrupted the entire room like ink. Fortunately, even in their immobilized states, Ghoula YuRei, the ghost girl and only child who hadn't fallen trapped into the nightmares, was fighting one-on-one with Amulet himself, using their own abilities and such, wrecking the bedroom walls.

~ At one point they all regain determination and fight one last time, with Amulet being the final boss, supporting Ghoula in the process. The deity/entity children catch up and fight alongside. Afterwards, it follows Amulet's defeat, which the phantom didn't take kindly to and cursed spitefully at everyone else, but Breont cousins Ellen and Peter hold him down through electricity, weakening him toward further extermination.