Chapter 27: DTD

"Breath... should I take a deep?" Ruby is shown sitting alone on the clock tower as she stares out at the sunset. "Faith... should I take the leap?" Roxas is shown in his organization thirteen cloaks with the hood up. "Taste... what a bittersweet!" The two are shown walking the opposite direction of one another before they are shown looking at one another from over their shoulders. "All my, all my life!" Axel is shown walking over to Roxas and putting his arm around his neck and pulling him away. "Let me face!" Ruby is shown looking away as she stands alone. "Let me face!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown running from Nobodies that suddenly attack. "Let me face my fears!" Roxas is shown looking down sadly as he was forced to follow orders. "Let me face! Let me face! Let me face my fears!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown laughing as she sits next to Roxas as the two talk. "Won't be long!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown standing with shock on her face as Roxas is shown standing in front of her. "Won't be long!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown crying as she stands alone. "I'm almost here!" Light flashes as Sora and Roxas are shown on separate screens before Roxas is shown fading away and Sora is shown alone. "Watch me cry all my tears!" Ruby is staring at the sky as it looks like doves fly around her. "Let me face!" Light flashes as Ruby is shown floating back as she reaches up. "Let me face!" Roxas, Ruby, Xion and Axel are shown laughing together as Ruby and Roxas sit beside one another. "Let me face my fears!" Music continues to play as Ruby and Roxas are shown reuniting before Ruby is shown sitting alone as she stares out at the sky and the title is shown above her.

[Later]

Sora, Donald and Goofy reappear in the room and Ruby turns around with Leon. Ruby's eyes widened as she gasped.

"SORA!" Ruby exclaims and tackles him with a hug.

"We're okay." Sora explains. Ruby was glad Sora was okay because that meant that Roxas was okay.

"Where did you guys go?!" Leon asks.

"There's a world inside the computer." Sora explains, "These programs live there and..." The group explains the entire story. Ruby listens.

"Ansem's research data is off-limits unless we know the password." Leon asks.

"Yes." Sora replies.

"But you've already defeated Ansem..." Leon explains.

"Gawrsh, maybe we'll never find the password." Goofy says in defeat.

"That means, this was all a wild goose chase?" Leon asks.

"You're chasing what, now?" The girl from before asks, "Well, well, a hidden room. Guess I'd better take another look around." She leaves the room. The group gives chase to her. She knocks things around, making a huge mess.

"She just won't give up..." Sora mutters.

"And neither will we." Donald points out.

"We have to find that password." Goofy states.

"We made a promise to Tron." Sora states.

"Excuse me." The girl states and removes a portrait from the wall. Ruby looks up.

"What's this doodle?" Sora asks.

"Hollow... Main... Security... Tron... Door to..." Donald reads.

"Looks like a diagram or somethin'." Goofy replies.

"DTD?" Ruby asks, "What's a DTD?"

"Door... to... darkness?" Donald reads.

"What's up?" Leon asks.

"Look at this! This must be the dataspace!" Sora exclaims.

"Door to Darkness." Ruby reads.

"What do you know?" Leon replies.