09- Meeting & Missing

Suman: (entering Anirvaan's room) Aree, Ani, aaj tu inn kapdo mein?

Anirvaan: (getting ready in a business suit) Haan, maa. Aaj ek important meeting hai. Jismein kuch companies aa rahi hai unhe Shekhawat Legacy ke saath collaborate karna hai

Suman: (smiling) All the best, bacche. Chal, jaldi se niche aa ja. Have breakfast and then go, okay?

Anirvaan: (smiling) Aap chaliye, maa. Main bas aata hoon.

Suman smiles and leaves him to finish getting ready. He takes a moment to look at himself in the mirror, adjusting his tie with a determined expression. He then heads downstairs to grab a quick breakfast before heading out for his important meeting.

Drishya: (arriving at the set, noticing the shooting) Hmm, interesting. Where's Mr. Shekhawat?

She proceeds with her work, arranging the items and organizing the set. She glances at the shooting area from time to time, searching for Anirvaan. The heroine continues delivering her lines, and the crew is busy ensuring everything runs smoothly.

After a while, Drishya decides to check Anirvaan's vanity van, assuming he might be there. As she walks towards it, she can't help but wonder why he's not on set.

The conference room is buzzing with activity. The walls adorned with elegant designs resonate the prestige of Shekhawat Legacy. Anirvaan, dressed sharply in a business suit, sits with Abhiram, both attentively reviewing documents related to the staff welfare policies. The air is charged with anticipation as candidates prepare to present their proposals.

Anirvaan: (low voice to Abhiram) The collaboration could significantly impact the lives of our staff. We need a policy that not only benefits them but also strengthens our position in the market.

Abhiram: (nodding) Absolutely, Bhai. Let's make sure we choose the one that aligns with our values and contributes to the well-being of our staff.

As the candidates begin their presentations, Anirvaan and Abhiram exchange thoughtful glances, discussing key points silently. They jot down notes, evaluating each proposal's potential impact on the staff and their families.

Candidate 1: (via presentation) ...and with this policy, we ensure that our staff receives comprehensive healthcare benefits.

Anirvaan: (whispering to Abhiram) Healthcare is crucial, but we need to ensure it's not just a generic offering. Personalize it, make it family-centric.

Candidate 2: (via presentation) Our proposal includes an education fund for the children of our staff members, empowering the next generation.

Abhiram: (smiling) Good one. Education is the key. It not only benefits the staff but creates a lasting impact on the families.

The meeting continues, and Anirvaan and Abhiram remain deeply engrossed, discussing and evaluating each proposal with a keen eye for detail. They share a common goal - a policy that not only enhances the welfare of the staff but also reflects the values of Shekhawat Legacy. The legacy, not just in name, but in every action taken for the betterment of their extended family.

Drishya, feeling a bit lost in Anirvaan's vacant vanity van, is approached by Manish, the director of the show

Manish: (smiling) Are you looking for someone?

Drishya: (confused) Yeah, actually, Mr. Shekhawat. He's not here today.

Manish: (smiling) Oh, Well, he takes a day off every month for some important meetings at the Shekhawat Legacy.

Drishya: (nodding) Oh, I see.

Manish: (grinning) Anirvaan is not just an actor; he's also a businessman. The Shekhawat Legacy is their family's main hotel, and he's in charge of it. So, he has to be present for some crucial meetings.