Chapter 1

"He's back." A cold voice said on the phone.

  Qiao Guangyu swallowed nervously and clenched his phone tightly: "Then...what do I need to do? Make a fuss? Be jealous?"

  "..."

  There was silence on the other end of the phone, and then the man's voice said: "You don't have to do anything, just stay with the boss and don't let him find out that you already know about this."

  "Hey, aren't you trying to make things difficult for me?" Qiao Guangyu shouted dissatisfied, "You know that I am a person who can't hide secrets. What if I expose my secrets in front of your boss?"

  "..." The man seemed to be unable to bear it. "That person is back, and you will have nothing to do with him. What if he is discovered? It's impossible for the boss to really fall in love with you!"

  "Oh, that's right." Qiao Guangyu breathed a sigh of relief, "I'm afraid that if I don't grasp the scale correctly, Mr. Huo's brain will twitch and he will fall in love with me instead of Bai Yueguang..."

  "You think too much," the man said.

  "Brother Quan, Secretary Quan, tell me, if I meet Mr. Huo's Bai Yueguang, what should I say?" Qiao Guangyu asked eagerly.

  Quan Quan's voice was very stereotyped: "You can show your emotions of sudden enlightenment and sadness and loss appropriately, but don't show it too much to arouse the sympathy of the boss."

  "Wow, this acting skill is a bit difficult!" Qiao Guangyu clenched his fists, "No, I have to practice and figure it out in front of the mirror for a few days, so..." There was a little expectation in his tone, "I have piano lessons these days. Can I stop going?"

  "No." Quan Quan said sternly, "Don't you know that the boss will use your piano playing to remember his Bai Yueguang every time you go to class? You have to do a full set for the show, and he hired you to be his substitute for three years. , you must perform your duties faithfully until the last moment."

  Qiao Guangyu said disappointedly: "Oh..."

  "I'll pick you up on time tomorrow." Quan Quan said, "Don't stay up late."

  "Don't worry, Brother Quan. Staying up late will cause dark circles under my eyes, which will affect my face, which is more or less similar to Bai Yueguang. I already know it!" Qiao Guangyu waved his hand, saying that his inhuman days in the past three years have all gone. Having come here, I still pay attention to these small details.

  Quan Quan said nothing more. After the two said good night to each other, they hung up the phone.

  After hanging up the phone, Qiao Guangyu sighed, threw the phone aside, took off his clothes and walked to the mirror.

  In the full-length mirror, a tall and thin young man was staring at his face quietly. He was very good-looking, with slender eyebrows, handsome eyes, a high nose bridge, and soft lips.

  She has fair skin and a good figure, with perky buttocks and thin muscles.

  For people who like the same sex, this body is quite attractive.

  Qiao Guangyu admired his body, then walked into the bathroom, took a shower, and got into bed.

  As soon as the lights are turned off, the night view outside the floor-to-ceiling window is displayed in front of the bed. Qiao Guangyu stared blankly at the night sky of the city that was polluted by light, suddenly smiled and closed his eyes.

  The next day, Secretary Quan knocked on the door on time.

  Qiao Guangyu opened the door to the other party sleepily. The apartment he lives in was bought for him by his financier Huo Zhou. It has two bedrooms and one living room. He lives in the master bedroom and the guest room is reserved for Huo Zhou. Although Huo Zhou has never spent a night at his place over the years, or even touched it. Pass him.