Chapter 10

Wu Yu still had a calm expression on the surface. When he turned his head slightly, his snow-white neck was as long and perfect as a swan.

  No one could tell, but he was actually very angry inside.

  The person who proposed that they sit down and have a good talk was Huo Zhou, but Huo Zhou himself was absent-minded, pretending to listen, but his attention flew to nowhere on the island, and even his eyes were unfocused.

  The conditions of the small bar were not very good, and the cups were all greasy, as if they had not been washed. Wu Yu took them in his hand, looked at them, and put them down without taking a sip.

  "A Zhou." Wu Yu looked into his eyes and asked, "Tell me the truth, do you... still love me?"

  Huo Zhou suddenly came back to his senses, picked up the wine glass, and used the action of drinking to cover up his embarrassment. After taking a sip, he almost spit out the wine - the wine was too bad, worse than the synthetic alcohol drinks sold in supermarkets. If it tasted bad, he wouldn't swallow it, nor would he spit it out. In the end, he swallowed it anyway for the sake of image.

  "I... don't know." Huo Zhou choked on the inferior wine and his facial features were distorted, but his words were a little less tactful. "I still loved you during the few years when you didn't hear anything from me. I loved Qiao Guangyu. I came here because I didn’t want to forget you. But... after you came back, I found that my feelings for you were not as pure as I thought. "

  "You have moved on." Wu Yu said softly.

  "I really don't know." Huo Zhou smiled bitterly and shook his head, his tone dejected, "When I saw you, I was indeed very happy, but my heart was also very confused. But being with him... made me feel very comfortable. Very peaceful.”

  Feelings come from everywhere. Qiao Guangyu has been with Huo Zhou for several years, and Huo Zhou has long been accustomed to his company. Just like a long stream of water, it will take its course. No one knows when feelings sprouted.

  Huo Zhou is not a person who will wrong himself. He neither wants to give up Wu Yu nor Qiao Guangyu. Wu Yu is the cinnabar mole in his heart, which bleeds when he picks it, but he is reluctant to remove it. Qiao Guangyu is the warmth that he has long been accustomed to, which makes him feel at ease and at ease, and can arouse his desire to conquer.

  Huo Zhou had to admit that when he was with Qiao Guangyu, he always felt that he was still very young, still a stupid young man full of passion and with nowhere to vent his energy.

  When Wu Yu heard his description, the last trace of luck in his heart was cruelly wiped away. He looked at Huo Zhou coldly and said, "Huo Zhou, you are a scumbag."

  Huo Zhou twitched the corners of his mouth and wanted to laugh but it was uglier than crying: "I can't deny it."

  Wu Yu was so angry that his hands were shaking, but he still maintained a sitting posture, and slowly clenched his hands into fists: "I was in the wrong for not telling you before I went abroad. Now you are saying that you still love me, and at the same time you are saying that you are still in love with me." I like that kid, but you are sorry for me... We are even, and I don’t want to have any contact with you anymore except for business dealings."

  "Xiao Yu, this is not fair." Huo Zhou's eyes became obscure, "You kicked me without even saying hello. I have been waiting for you for three years and found someone to imitate you. I always miss being with you. Time. Three years can change a lot of things. If I wait for you for three years, can't you give me some time to think things through? "