Chapter 13 extra

Qiao Guangyu can be said to be Mr. Wu's old son.

  The old man had his first child, Wu Jun, when he was in his thirties.

Qiao Meimei was only two or three years younger than him. She was not too young when she gave birth to her first child. In addition, the old man's career was going through a difficult period of growth at that time. , couldn't take care of her as a pregnant woman, so the birth of the first child was a bit difficult. The two originally planned to only have one child, Wu Jun. Unexpectedly, after several years of nursing, Qiao Meimei's health improved, and she unexpectedly became pregnant again. Now she was already an advanced maternal age, and she was even older than Wu Jun when she gave birth to Wu Yu. It was still difficult. After giving birth to this baby, she even lay in bed for half a year before she could get off the ground.

  From then on, Mr. Wu dared not touch her at all. He treated her like a porcelain figure and tried his best to educate his two sons. The old man himself also achieved an important position in the industry, and his family had no worries about food and clothing. People live a harmonious life.

  But it is still a bit difficult for a man in his late 30s and early 40s to live an ascetic life for many years. Although the old man loves his wife very much, sometimes his body and soul are not in sync, especially when someone deliberately seduce her. It was at that time that the daughter of the Sun family had a crushing influence on the relationship between husband and wife.

  "A woman who is younger, more beautiful and talented than his wife appears in front of him, and she still loves him deeply. She puts her attitude so low that it is difficult for any man not to be tempted by it." Quan Quan flipped through the roster. , while marking it with a highlighter from time to time.

  Qiao Guangyu was helping him from the side. When he saw that he had read one page, he handed over the next page of the banquet invitation list that Assistant Wu Jun had copied to him. At the same time, he took the page that Quan Quan had read and used Baidu searches for the name of the person marked with the highlighter, finds the relevant web page archive, and saves it for future homework together.

  He asked curiously: "So my dad cheated on me?"

  Quan Quan shook his head: "That's not true. The news of the marriage was released by the Sun family. At that time, the Sun family was more powerful than the Wu family, which had just established its foothold. If Mr. Wu faced them head-on, he would probably fight them off. His career was ruined, and the gain outweighed the loss. So the old man chose to fight with Sun Jiaxu, intending to hold them back first, and then find another way."

  "No wonder that incident caused a stir in the city back then. If my father came forward to clarify that it was a misunderstanding, he would never spread it like this." Qiao Guangyu snorted, feeling a little unworthy for his mother, "And the Sun family If you are so capable, how could you not find out that the old man is married?"

  Quan Quan chuckled: "You can get divorced after getting married. Probably in their opinion, compared to Ms. Qiao, a housewife from an ordinary background, the old man will definitely choose Miss Sun, who is much better in all aspects."

  "...I feel so good about myself. What does other people's marriage have to do with them?" Qiao Guangyu said gloomily. The Sun family is so annoying. Can they still decide who others like? Who gives them such a big face?

  Quan Quan sighed: "Some people are used to living aloof, giving orders, and even arranging other people's lives. Wu's is an emerging company, and Sun wants to obtain Wu's technology, but cannot take advantage of this huge industry through mergers and acquisitions. Acquire the equity, Mr. Wu is very cunning and will not give them this opportunity. As a last resort, they moved out of the honey trap. "

  "Tsk, tsk, you really do everything you can." Qiao Guangyu shook his head in disdain.

  "Of course, this beauty trap didn't work in the end. The Sun family's methods were so bad that the old man completely broke up with them." Quan Quan shrugged.

  Qiao Guangyu frowned: "What did they do?"

  Quan Quan: "They kidnapped Ms. Qiao and threatened her not to return to her husband and son, otherwise they would destroy the Ouspensky Brothers at all costs."

  Qiao Guangyu opened his mouth and looked at Quan Quan in disbelief: "Does my mother believe that? No way, that would be too stupid! TV dramas don't act like this anymore!"

  Quan Quan looked at him helplessly: "The Sun family did have this ability at that time, otherwise they wouldn't have been able to suppress the missing persons notice. But what they wanted more was Wu's core technology. Unless they had to, they wouldn't. She would want to destroy the Wu family. But Ms. Qiao didn't know this. She had to swallow her anger for the sake of her family and didn't dare to contact them. In the first few years, she was still under surveillance by the Sun family, so she didn't dare to do anything. Later, when the Sun family collapsed, she gradually learned about your father and brother's situation from the newspapers, and she was probably not in good health at that time."

  Qiao Guangyu tried to think back, and then he remembered some details that he had ignored before. For example, when he was a child, his mother was always inseparable from him. Even when he went to kindergarten, she always warned him not to talk to strangers or go with strangers. Except for his mother, not even the police uncle in the world believed it. At that time, he thought it was the nervousness of a single mother, but now that he thought about it carefully, he felt that something was wrong.

  This situation got much better when Qiao Guangyu grew up. He thought it was because he had grown up and had a gradually mature outlook on life and a certain ability to protect himself, so his mother was not as nagging as when he was a child. Now it seems ... He dared to have sex because no one was monitoring him anymore, so he was completely left alone?

  Qiao Meimei was already forty when she gave birth to Qiao Guangyu, which was even more dangerous than when she gave birth to Wu Yu. She was not in good health to begin with, and she was very nervous when raising children in the first few years, and she relied entirely on perseverance. When she later learned that the Sun family was in ruins, she relaxed and started visiting her with chronic illnesses. She basically spent the last few years in the hospital. With Qiao Guangyu by her side, she had no time to get along with her long-lost family members. admit.

  Even later, her consciousness was a little blurry, and she only recognized Qiao Guangyu. She spent more time in a coma than awake every day.

  In this way, she would be even less able to tell Qiao Guangyu his life experience.

  As for Daniel Wu and so on... it was completely a second-rate move by Qiao's mother when she was young, and it was purely an unintentional planting.

  Qiao Guangyu thought back to the past and sighed: "If dad had found her at that time and moved her to a place with better medical conditions, maybe she could live longer... But if this happened, we might not have the chance to meet each other. "

  Thinking of this, he felt a little relieved.

  There are so many good things about rebirth and time travel in the world. You can go back to the past and save regrets. If you only think about what would have happened at that time, it is better to do the things in the present and let the future go according to your expectations.

  Qiao Guangyu stretched out, entered the last name into the search bar, and yawned: "Okay, the last one! The information is all here. When will we have class, Teacher Quan?"

  Quan Quan pursed his lips and smiled, put his right hand on his left chest, and bowed slightly, like a medieval tutor who abided by etiquette.

  "At your service at any time, my young master."