Chapter 11

Quan Quan was hospitalized.
  He was sent to the hospital by Huo Zhou. Huo Zhou was so cruel, punching him in the face. The doctor had to wrap Quan Quan's head into a pig's head. His face was covered with bandages and only his eyes were exposed. .

  Of course, Huo Zhou himself didn't get any benefits. He and Quan Quan went to the hospital together. The cause of the disease was a rib fracture. It was obvious that Quan Quan did not give in to him because he was the boss.

  When Qiao Guangyu rushed to the hospital, it was already the third day since he was admitted to the Wu family.

  Mr. Wu's body was no longer strong. When Lai Lai learned that he had a son in his twenties, he was extremely happy. His face was glowing red for several days, and he looked like he was twenty years younger. He was so precious to Qiao Guangyu that he wished he could wear it in his belt at all times and take it with him wherever he went.

  Old children, old children, Qiao Guangyu did nothing else after entering the Wu family. He only went to coax the old man Wu, and Wu Jun and Wu Yu were also happy to see the results. They had not been in contact with family members for more than 20 years. When we get together, we don't feel there are too many barriers.

  Qiao Guangyu nudged the old man hard and said a lot of good things, and finally coaxed the old man into giving him a few days of free time.

  After getting the pardon from the old man, Qiao Guangyu immediately rushed to the hospital with all the fruits.

  Quan Quan seemed to be in a good mood, and the corners of his mouth were raised under the bandage. When he saw Qiao Guangyu coming in, his eyes were particularly gentle: "I knew you would come."

  Qiao Guangyu felt distressed and sad. His eyes fell on the bandage on Quan Quan's face. He wanted to touch it but didn't dare to touch it: "Why did you two start fighting?"

  "It's not all for you." After saying this, Quan Quan didn't mean to complain at all. Instead, he looked very happy.

  Qiao Guangyu looked at him worriedly: "...Weren't you beaten stupid by Huo Zhou?"

  How can you be so happy about being beaten?

  Quan Quan shook his head: "The boss wanted to go to Wu's house to find you, but I stopped him, and then we had a fight." To be honest, in terms of the injury, Huo Zhou's bone fracture was more serious. It's scary, but it will heal after about a week of rest.

  "Thank... thank you." Qiao Guangyu said softly.

  Although he had the Wu family as his backer, Huo Zhou could not do anything to Qiao Guangyu. Even if Qiao Guangyu skipped the last two months, Huo Zhou could only accept it. But Quan Quan, who was not related to him, could help him in this way, which was touching.

  "Well, this is the first time I have refuted the boss's reputation. You should really thank me." Quan Quan said matter-of-factly.

  "Then... let me peel an apple for you." Qiao Guangyu found the best-looking apple from the fruit basket, took out a fruit knife, and sat next to the hospital bed to peel it, while not forgetting to talk to Quan Quan asked, "What did you say to him? Mr. Huo doesn't seem to have a bad temper. Why did he take action?"

  "Well, I said something." Quan Quan recalled for a few seconds, watching Qiao Guangyu peeling apples with soft eyes, "The boss said he likes you and wants to pursue you again. I asked him not to waste his efforts."

  Qiao Guangyu's eyes widened, as if it was the first day he met Quan Quan: "You, you, you... did you really say such rude words?!"

  He was not swayed by Huo Zhou's liking. He focused entirely on Quan Quan's tone. You must know that Quan Quan's previous secretary persona was quite perfect. Qiao Guangyu had never seen him speak in front of Huo Zhou or anyone else. There is no word "please" in it, let alone such blatant and rude words.