Chapter 5

Quan Quan expected to see a look of surprise on Qiao Guangyu's face, but when Qiao Guangyu came to his senses, he said, "Boss, isn't he stupid?"

  Quan Quan: "..."

  Suddenly I felt a little sympathy for Huo Zhou.

  Quan Quan had mentioned this, and Qiao Guangyu couldn't be so stupid that he couldn't guess Huo Zhou's purpose of turning down his job and going back to his hometown with him - Huo Zhou wanted to accompany him to visit the grave.

  So he inevitably became nervous and uneasy: "Brother Quan, you said he, he, he, he, he, he, he, he, he, he, he, he, he, he, he, he, he, he, he, he, he, he, he, he, he, he, he, he, he, he, he, he, he, he, he does not really like me, right?"

  Although getting along day and night will always produce feelings, Qiao Guangyu was not unmoved by Huo Zhou at the beginning, but later he cut off any inappropriate thoughts very well, and in recent years they have become more and more separated from each other. "It's different from life. In addition, Quan Quan also reminded him of many things to pay attention to. None of Qiao Guangyu's performance was as strong as Wu Yu's. He perfectly explained what "copycat goods" are. Anyone with a discerning eye can see that Wu Yu is stronger than Qiao Guangyu. He was a hundred times better. Huo Zhou had to be blind to abandon Wu Yu and fall in love with him.

  Quan Quan was quite calm: "Don't make yourself self-defeating at this time, and you'll be fine."

  Qiao Guangyu also wanted to ask how it would be self-defeating, but he had been delayed in the kitchen for too long. He was afraid of arousing Huo Zhou's suspicion, so he had to press the question and pack the suitcase first.

  He didn't often go on business trips with Huo Zhou. There was a layer of dust on the cover of his suitcase. When he took off the cover, the dust got all over his head and face. Qiao Guangyu said "poof" several times and went to the bathroom to wipe it with a towel. After being embarrassed, he came back to put on clothes.

  As soon as he came back, Qiao Guangyu saw Huo Zhou, who was supposed to be sitting on the sofa watching TV, standing in front of his closet. He took out a few sets of clothes and threw them on the bed. Those who were satisfied were placed on the left side, those who were dissatisfied were placed on the right. Huo Zhou also opened the bottom drawer and planned to take out his underwear.

  "I, I... I'll just come." Forget about the clothes, the underwear is really... not acceptable! Qiao Guangyu squeezed his way to the closet, grabbed a few pairs of underwear and stuffed them into the suitcase, fearing that they would get into Huo Zhou's hands.

  Huo Zhou didn't fight with him, but just looked at him quietly. It seemed that he rarely saw Qiao Guangyu in such an embarrassed state.

  Then, Huo Zhou hugged him from behind: "Quan Quan told you, I will accompany you on weekends and go back to visit your mother's grave."

  Qiao Guangyu's whole body froze and he could hardly hold the clothes in his hands: "Well... I didn't expect Mr. Huo to still remember it. It's really rare." He said in a deliberately teasing tone.

  Huo Zhou buried his head in his neck and took a deep breath: "There are some things... I have to think about it carefully. I just want to go out with you and relax. I also want to let my aunt see that I take good care of you. Let her Peace of mind in heaven, I don’t have to worry about you.”

  "..." Qiao Guangyu wanted to say, if my mother knew that I had been a substitute for others these past few years, she would have broken my legs.

  Qiao's mother hates third parties who satisfy other people's feelings. Ever since he was very young, she has liked to hug Qiao Guangyu while watching TV while complaining about the mistress in the TV series White Lotus. She also doesn't like to make excuses for cheating. She said: "I respect him as a man who dares to be brave. A man who secretly raises a mistress, deprives the family of peace, and delays a good girl. This kind of man is even worse!"