Chapter 12 extra

Qiao Guangyu was not at all low-key when he recognized his ancestor and returned to his clan. Mr. Wu personally called all his relatives and friends according to his address book and said that he had a younger son, his biological son, who had been taken home and that he would take Qiao Guangyu home in the future. Guangyu treats him as a member of the Wu family. Anyone who looks down on him will have trouble with the old man!

  The old man also planned to hold a banquet to invite all these relatives and friends with connections to recognize Qiao Guangyu, and also let Qiao Guangyu get to know the people in his family's class.

  The banquet is still being prepared and invitations will not be officially sent out until next week.
  But before that, Qiao Guangyu joined the Wu Group as an honorary consultant. The so-called honorary consultant is a position that only pays but does not do any actual work. The Wu family does not care how much benefit Qiao Guangyu can bring to them, but they must not let others underestimate Qiao Guangyu. The title of an executive can at least show how much they value Qiao Guangyu.

  After Qiao Guangyu gets involved in the family business and finds the development path he wants, there will be a large number of positions in the company for him to choose from. By then, it will not be a problem which position of real power he wants.

  The Wu family is so domineering and insidious towards their own people, and they are extremely partial.

  It was precisely because of his favoritism that Wu Jun looked frustrated at Qiao Guangyu who was sitting in his office.

  "Five hundred thousand, no more." Wu Jun said with a sullen face.

  "It's only five hundred thousand, not even half of what I got before!" Qiao Guangyu glared unconvinced.

  Wu Jun said angrily: "The annual salary of 500,000 yuan is already a lot, okay! Ask the other consultant assistants in the company, which one received such a high salary right from the start?!"

  Qiao Guangyu: "But they are not Brother Quan! Brother Quan used to have an annual salary of more than one million when he was with Huo Zhou, and the bonus was even more than that. As a result, when he switched jobs and came to our company, he got half the salary. This feeling of disparity How big! Are you sorry, brother?"

  Wu Jun glared at him angrily: "He was fired, not recruited by us. If he is really that good, can Huo Zhou fire him?"

  "Then he was fired because of me. I am responsible for him!" Qiao Guangyu said with a smile on his face.

  Wu Jun was simply defeated by this younger brother. He had a headache and shouted: "Third brother, please understand! We are a family. You don't care about the interests of the company, but you still turn your elbows outward. Is there anyone like you!"

  Seeing that his eldest brother was very angry with him, Qiao Guangyu could only soften his voice and said: "Oh, don't be angry. If it weren't for Brother Quan, I wouldn't be able to recognize you. They even lost their jobs because of me, so we just You should be nicer to him, right?"

  Wu Jun could only wave his hands dejectedly: "Forget it, let it be whatever you say!"

  Qiao Guangyu: "And don't forget to buy social security, medical insurance, five insurances and one housing fund for Brother Quan... By the way, there's also annual leave! How much annual leave can our company's employees generally get?"

  Wu Jun was dumbfounded when he heard this. How could a big boss like him know how many days his employees’ annual leave was? Seeing how his younger brother wanted to consider every detail of Quan Quan’s behavior, he felt frustrated, jealous and envious at the same time. I want to be like Huo Zhou and take out that boy Quan Quan and beat him up.

  It's really hard to get rid of the anger in your chest without a beating.

  Quan Quan, who had no idea that he had successfully made several people hate him, was outside the office. When he saw Qiao Guangyu coming out with a smile and a cunning look on his face, his eyes softened unconsciously and he walked forward quickly. : "How's the talk going?"

  Qiao Guangyu made an OK gesture: "Don't worry, I will never let you suffer!" If you follow him, you will be his, and you must strive for the best benefits for Brother Quan!

  Quan Quan smiled and rubbed Qiao Guangyu's head: "Don't be too rude to your brother. He is afraid that you will be bullied by me, so he wants to use his salary to suppress me."

  Qiao Guangyu looked at him with a smile: "He thinks so because he doesn't understand you. Brother Quan, how could you bully me?"

  "Well, that's true." Quan Quan added in his heart, he really wouldn't bully you in normal times, but that won't be the case in the future when he gets into bed.