MEET OUR LEADS

Male Protagonist

(These images belong to the respective owner )"Ranvijay Pratap rathore"

"Ranvijay Pratap rathore"

29 yo... Soon to be king of jaipur. Cold , morally grey , light brown eyes and a secret mafia
Loves his family could kill for them
Currently ceo of rathore entertainments and co.

"PRATAP RATHORE"

Father of ranvijay , Aryan and nandini .
He loves his children and of course their mother AKA HIS SARU ...HE LOVES HER .

" SARASWATI PRATAP RATHORE"

Mother of the three children and wife of pratap . Happiness of the family and the elders is everything for her . She is very kind and supportive and owns a fashion company.

" Raghuvansh Singh rathore"

Grandfather of ranvijay Aryan and nandini
Quite strict and obedient but loves his family very open minded. Everybody obeys him and listens to his advises.

" Gayatri Raghuvansh rathore "

Grandmother of ranvijay Aryan and nandini and mother of pratap and Hari

" Harish rathore "

Uncle of ranvijay and younger brother of pratap. Owns 2 luxury 7 star resort buisness and is very kind . Ranvijay s amd his bond is quite strong.

" Akshika Harish rathore"

Wife of Harish and aunty of ranvijay. She is very practical and speaks only facts . But is very honest and kind . She is a councelling psychologist.

" Shivani rathore"

Daughter of Harish and akshika currently is in 3rd year of mba .

"ARYAN RATHORE AND NANDINI RATHORE "

both are twins and quarrel a lot but
Still cannot live without each other. They both work . Nandini works at her mother's firm as a senior manager for model selection and ARYAN works at his brother's company as an data analyst manager .

...........

...........
Stay tuned for the female protagonist and yes please vote guys and yes some feedback is really important so pls doo comment .

........

Also forgive me for any mistakes and pleaseeee vote and comment.

..........
Also follow me on Instagram - dawn.ofroses