CH- 4 FAMILY MEETING

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ranvijay:-

We were welcomed warmly by all the members of the family, all seated in their grand living area .... The palace was so traditional and modern . Babasa and uncle started chit-chating over politics and administration over policies. And the ladies were busy with their topics.

Soon maasa requested Mrs. Yuvraj called Ahana and my siblings started teasing me which I totally ignored....idiots!

My gaze was locked on the staircase until I saw an angel in white. the way she walked the way she blinks from head to toe I noticed each and every detail which left me amazed in shock ....how could she be that perfect...
An angel out on land....my angel...( Wait what?) .....

( but because I wanted to hide my personal feelings from everyone I remained in an emotionless expression , only she deserved those confessions )

She sat right in front of me after greeting everyone, which showed her elegance and delicacy . I don't know but I could literally sense something was wrong because of which she was a bit worried and nervous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahana :-

Bhabhisa took me downstairs, the man in  dashing attire had his gaze on me although it seemed emotionless but he didn't even blink which made me more nervous. His eyes met mine for only a few seconds and it made my spine shiver ......

Ranvijay has got something on me as no other man affected me that way ......

I met all his siblings and touched all the elder's feet .
I don't know how but I have to tell him about my past before any commitment if he is planning to....!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's pov :-

Soon yuvraj asked them both to interact in privacy for a better decision. Ahana seemed a bit satisfied as now she could convey ranvijay about her past.

They were in the garden area , both sat opposite to each other on a table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi ahana ; said ranvijay in his deep and intimidating voice which sent chills on to ahana...
Hi ranvijay, she smiled.... nervously...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ranvijay:-

Ufff her adorable smile made me flutter in silence.....
I proceeded into our conversation asking her, "ahana please tell me if there is anything you want to ask or share " .

"Ranvijay thank you for asking " voo hume kch btana th...tha ...vo actually..hme lgta hai ki kisi bhi commitment se pehle hme aapko yeh bta Dena chahiye ..."

"Ahana please be comfortable....main aapko kisi bhi tareeke se judge nhi krunga aap please btaiye " I convinced her by assuring.

"Bikaner ke yuvraj dheeraj rajput se hmara vo " she looked at me almost on the verge to cry ....I held her hands in mine ..which gave her assurance as she calmed down and said ... "Hmara dheeraj ke sth rishta teh hua tha aur ek galat phemi ki vajah se unone sabke saamne hmare character par sawal uthaya tha jiski vajah se hamne apni baat prove krkr , sabke saamne unse apna rishta Tod lia tha  kyuki unone hmare parivaar ko badnaam krme ki koshish kri thi" she said all in one go shutting her eyes tightly.

"Aapne bilkul shi kra " I replied to which she smiled as if all she wanted was this assurance.

We went inside ...

Ahana went in her room and everyone else gathered on the dinning table for lunch ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ranvijay:-

All were chit chatting again ....

Sooraj and swaragini asked me to bring ahana and spend some time regarding our decision .

I was going to knock her door but stopped when I saw her practicing in the mirror to say yes to the proposal... " Ranvijay I really would like to give this relationship a chance ...nhi yrr ahana kya krrhi hai akele Tera decision thodi na hai yrr ok phirse try krte hai "

...I smirked and after noticing her perfect beauty I said " khud ko rok rahe hai kyuki aapki manzuri ka intezaar hai .... Hmari taraf se haa hai " she was blushing so hard after this that the redness on her cheek were visible.

As soon as I turned to exit I was stopped by her sweet and innocent voice" hmari taraf se bhi haa hai , hme ...hme yeh rishta manzur hai " she said while holding my sleeve in shyness.

As we entered the living room .... Dadasa asked about our decision from ahana and she nodded a yes in shyness while looking on the floor .

Aur aap? Asked dadasa ... "Ji dadasa hm bhi tyiaar hai " she glanced at me and smiled to which i couldn't hold my smile back .

And all of them started hooting and greeted each other....
Maasa brought sweets and distributed....

Ahana :-

Ranvijay was so understanding he didn't even question about any specification about my past in fact he assured me and calmed me down ....that made my heart flutter and I couldn't control my smile ...

I was practicing in the mirror when I got caught by ranvijay it was so embarassing but he confessed and I was on cloud 9 ........

As soon as he turned I ran and held his sleeve and confessed my commitment too .....

After that all the elders decided for a family lunch for further discussions and date fixing.

And our story began ....

# RAHANA

.......

Next chapter hint :- first call .....

Guys please and vote and comment to motivate me to write more creatively

Also follow me on Instagram dawn.ofroses.
.........
.........
.........