CH-7 RANVIJAY CALMING ANA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahana's pov:-

We had lunch together yesterday and Pandit ji visited us at the farmhouse during the fixation me and ranvijay were in constant eye contact while others were busy discussing....

I could say that after that pinning incident I was more open to him and later I could not believe how boldly I was looking into his eyes and smirking ....and the thoughts taking birth in my brain were satanic .....what has happened to me ????

Soon our engagement and wedding dates were fixed . After 3 weeks we had our wedding and engagement muhurat was quit early so we all will have to stay at the farmhouse for preparations....it was after 5 days....

It was decided to go for shopping the next morning

...........................................................................

I got ready the next morning in very casual yet comfy clothes because it was going to be a long long day .....

But keeping my comfort aside I wore heels to match his height although ,still I would not be able to reach it anyways

We left but ranvijay asked me to come with him .....

I was in the passenger seat when he asked "kya baat hai kal ke baad aap kch badli badli lgri hai ....kch hua hai kya???" He smirked..

To which I replied saying " hua toh hai... magar aapko kyu jaana hai ???"....he made a surprised expression to my answer with a smile.

"Kahin aapko vo toh nhi hogaya Jo ladko ko ladkion se hojata hai aur ladkion ko ladko se ".....he asked while frowning and smiling....

But before I could speak I gasped with my eyes wide in horror as he leaned towards me and was less than 2 inches away from me .

I thought he was going to kiss me
But then he fastened my seat belt amd got back .

And said while smirking and in a teasing way ...." Sorry ranisa lekin thoda sa sabar to Krna padega aapko "

"Kya matlab hum nhi smjhe aap kch bhi bol rhe hai humne vaisa kch nhi socha tha "I said stammering in nervousness.

He chuckled and I was them looking outside the window hiding embarassment and butterflies......😂

After a while he went back to his imotionless face ...thank god .....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We drove to the destination maasa told us for shopping......

Ranvijay's parents and my family were waiting for us as we were 25 mins late ...

Everybody were smirking at me I don't know why .....

And then bhaisa and bhabhisa came and started laughing asked them what happened....... ranvijay was also biting his lips to stop smiling....

"Beta tum ek brr please washroom jakar aao go noww" bhabhisa said while laughing....

"Hey bhagwan yeh kya hogya hai meri lipstick ko " I realised my lipstick was all smudged because of me as I rested my hand on my lips for hiding my embarassment...but every one thought we kissed ...I cleaned it and rushed outside ....

"No no no no .....bhabhisa aap galat smjh rhi hai ....are sunie ....bhaisaa.....please koi to meri bt suno sach me Aisa kuch"..... everyone left laughing......

I was on my verge to cry and when I saw ranvijay behind me and he was also laughing .....my mind flashed back to the time when everyone thought I was a shameless and characterless girl ... because I left my fiance.... and those photos ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ranvijay's pov :-

I was chuckling as she was looking very cute ....but I soon realised that she went blank ....

Her eyes were wide in horror with tears rolling down and her mouth was open in shock .....I could not figure out what happened....when I shook her a little after calling her name 3 times .....she burst out stammering with same blank eyes

" Nhi Meri galti nhi hai Maine nhi Kia tha kch ....Maine nhi Kia u...ss..ss..nnnee..ki..ya hai...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ahana's pov :-

I did not realise what I was saying....amd then....

"Ana shhhhhhhh.....kya hua hai please ana shant hojao meri Jaan jarahi hai ...ana shhhh main hu na " ranvijay said hugging me tightly....

He slayed his hand over my hairs to calm me down and wipped my tears asking me to sit .....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ranvijay's pov:-

Finally she calmed down ...but I knew she was hiding something from me ....

" Ana tum kch chupa Rahi ho na mujhse????? "..... The moment I asked she widden her eyes in horror ......"N..nnhhii t..tto"......and she tried to run away but I held her hand . " DO NOT EVEN TRY TO " I pulled her back in my arms ....her hands were on my chest and our eyes were in contact....

"Ok fine ana I won't force you just tell me one thing that if you are hiding this only from me or every one..... because I am there with you in both situations...and trust me I would fix that in no time"...I declared....

"No ranvijay only I know that secret and i
Will tell you but not now please " she said while crying and I hugged her saying" jaisi meri Rani ki khwahish"....she smile ".....ab chle mujhse engagement krni hai na?" To which she chuckled and kissed my cheek and left.

"I loved it ...oh God this woman" I thanked

But I need to find out that what or who the fuck is troubling my life ....and what is she hiding.....!!!

...........................................................................

Next chapter hint:- engagement ceremony

That's it for today guys hope you loved this

Please vote and comment on this chapter to motivate me to write more creatively

Also you can follow me on Instagram for rahana edits, trailers and instances....
Dawn.ofroses

This is your secret author signing off..

Thanku