CHAPTER-9 FIRST KISS

Ahana's pov :-

Our engagement was finished and I had to get to the room to sleep ....

But because of my injury I was enable to do so ...and I know these people....they left from there deliberately so that Jay sees me over and help me

"Badmaash khin ke " I mumbled...for my bhaisa and bhabhisa...
"Kuch keh rhi hai kya aap " saying this he lifted me carrying a smirk on his face I blushed as all of my sasural members were there hooting ....I lowered my lashes in shyness.....

He made the way into my room andade me sit on the couch near my bed .

Chaliya ranisa aap change krlijie main bhabhisa ko bhj deta hu aapke kamre me
...

As he was leaving I don't know why I called him ....

"Ji boliye ranisa"

"Nhi nhi kuch nhi " I stammered .

He again tried to leave this time he reached near the door and I got up but as soon as I toop a step I was going to fall but Jay saved me ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ana kyu chalne ki koshish krri hu thoda time do please per ko doctor ne bola tha na tumhe samajh nhi aata kya ek baar me"
I didn't realised that I was a bit angry ok her
..

"Accha thk hai na jay sorry main to tumhe rok Rahi thi " she said pouting.. making a cute face.

"Are toh bula leti ana  " I said
We looked into each other's eyes....
Deeply and passionately and she smiled saying " bss ek pal aur hukum and I wouldn't be able to control myself from kissing you!" Repeating my line ....!!!

I grinned ..... saying " do it then , I am all yours" .....

"Why?" Do you even love me ? " I pulled her into my lap ....." Never . Ever . Doubt. On . My .love . And . Attraction. For . You"

I glared into her eyes and she smiled innocently and whispered " Aaj ke baad aap hmare hai sirf hmare ....hume apni koi bhi cheez kisi ke bhi sath share Krna pasand nhi krte" ....she took a pause stranding my hairs....then she said in a more whispering voice " KISS ME! ".....the moment she said that I felt a dark feminine energy from her ohhh myyyy fucking life was so satisfying.... she is so bold perfectly made to be the queen of jaipur....I was so amazed by her nature reflecting simplicity but boldness if necessary.....ufff she's an angel ....

i directed the kiss as if I was waiting like a hungry wolf.....I dwelt into that kiss so deeply and passionately that we both lost our breaths....

She was uncontrollable when I stopped her by releasing my hold on her and gently making her sit on couch.... saying" I need to go now ...." I left greeting her with a goodnight kiss on forehead....as I know I would not be able to control if it was more than a second "......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note :-

Guys please vote and comment...it really gives me motivation....

It really helps .....can I please expect this ...

Thank you for your time

That's it for today guys

Also follow me on Instagram for rahana edits and trailers.

Dawn.ofroses

Bye bye

A secret author signing off

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~