{Markiplier}

Sup. Been a while, Eh? Well, Here you go!
Markiplier x Non-Binary! Reader

''''''''''

(Y/N) sat on their couch, humming quietly. They glanced at their laptop as Skype went off. Placing down their DS, they reached for their laptop and placed it on their lap, answering without looking at who it was.

"Hello?"

"Hey, (Y/N)!" A deep voice called out from the speakers. (Y/N)'s eyes lit up a bit as their friend Mark spoke up.

"Oh, Mark! Hi! What's up?" They rested their cheek in their palm as the front camera turned on, both of their faces showing up.

Their breath hitched a bit as they saw him. I guess he just wanted to show off.

He grinned at them, ruffling his currently rainbow hair.

"You like?" His voice was quiet as he asked.

They ran a hand through their own rainbow hair, confused.

"Yeah, but why?" They tilted their head a bit as he shrugged.

"I just wanted to match my best friend!"

"Mark, I dyed my hair for Pride."

"Oh! Well, we can go to Pride together, Nerd!"

The said person's face lit up with glee as Mark spoke. They quickly stood and ran out of the room before running back in, holding two hoodies with the Non-Binary flag on it. They began going on a long spewl about matching outfits and hair as Mark just smiled and sighed happily, listening to them speak.

They were just...

So cute.