{Kings AU!Ray Narvaez Jr.}

{Requested by DigressingNerd}
{NSFW story and rough sex}

Sounds of beds creaking and moaning filled the room, the sound of skin on skin echoing. Your name flowed out of the king's mouth as he bit down on your shoulder, sending shivers down your spine.

  "A-Ah~!" His teeth dug into your skin, a bit of blood dipping out. Your tongue hung from your mouth as your back arched, his cock hitting your sweet spot. Toes curling, you moaned his name loudly, your eyes hazy.

He thrusted his hips roughly, his nails digging into your hips and breaking skin. You calwed at his back, leaving scratches and bloody marks. Drool dippled from the corner of your mouth as he rammed into your sweet spot roughly.

He suddenly slowed down, much to your confusion, before pulling out and flipping you over so your ass was in the air before ramming back in, his arms wrapping around your chest and groping your breasts. Your arms gave out beneath you, your eyes rolling closed as he rammed into you.

You could feel his breath on your neck as he groaned, his hips thrusting at an angle to hit your sweet spot. His teeth dug into your untouched shoulder, sucking and licking at the bleeding mark. A slew of curses and moans flew from your mouth, your eyes squeezed shut.

You felt a hand wrap around your neck as you were pulled up to sit on his lap. He thrusted sloppily into you, his grip on your throat tight. You loved it. You let out wheezy moans, a sloppy smile on your face as you slammed your hips down. The grip tightened.

  "Don't- ah - don't move." He spoke deeply in your ear, moving you up and down. He bit down on your neck's  sweet spot, earning loud pleasured mewls and moans.

Your eyes snapped open as you almost screamed his name, tilting your head back and drooling a bit as you came, squeezing your fists tightly.

Just the feeling of you squeezing your walls around him was enough to send him over the edge. He moaned your name loudly and came into you, holding your hips down as he closed his eyes, his teeth sinking into your neck.

You rolled your hips a bit as he let go of your neck, allowing you to breath again. You had a sloppy smile on your face as he breathed down your neck.

Once you had finally caught your breath, you turned your head a bit to look at him.

  "Round five?"