Charlie is overheated

1/2
charlie is overheated and ben comments 1/2

Today is the day, today we are going to the beach with school. I'm looking forward to it, but Charlie is against it. he says he likes it but he has had trouble eating all week and that is only when he is stressed. I'm a little worried but I try to ignore it. I pack all my things and take a lot of tasty things with me. I quickly grab my sunglasses and a beach ball and then I get into the car with Charlie to school where the bus is already waiting for us.

pov charlie.
today is the day of the stand sara let me stay home because she knows i don't want to show my injuries to anyone but i still wanted to go nick was so excited so it felt bad not to go. it's 35 degrees outside but I still put on a thick sweater because I don't want people to see my scars about my new injuries or how skinny I am. kick looks at me questioningly but doesn't say anything i get in the car and we arrive at school the bus is already ready, i get on the bus with nick and he says you are quiet charr, mm there is nothing i'm just a bit tired . Not much later I fall asleep, it's a short bus ride away. When we arrive we are divided into groups, I sit with Nick Herry and I sigh, but it's fine, I don't want to swim anyway. We put our towels on the sand and the other boys go swimming. I just stay to look after the things and take a nice picture of Nick every now and then.

pov nick.
We have finally arrived at the beach, I am so excited, but I am disappointed that we are in a group with Ben, but that is the way it is. I know that Charlie doesn't want to swim and that I'm fine, he keeps an eye on things, I see him take pictures of me every now and then and he enjoys it, after a while I come back and ask if things are going well, the sweat is flowing from him. forehead but he says it's going well and nods. About 15 minutes later Herry goes to check on Charlie, it doesn't surprise me, but still.

pov herry.
I've been friends with Charlie for a while now and it's crazy but okay, I notice that Nick is worried about Charlie and I understand that, it's super hot and Charlie is wearing a long sweater, I have an idea why but I want don't ask them. A while ago I found him almost dead in the bathroom at my party. Maybe that's the reason Charlie doesn't want to swim. Nick doesn't say anything about it that I understand. After a while I go to Charlie who is sitting on the sand with a pale and sweaty head. he asks if we can get a drink and of course I say yes. Charlie takes some money and we walk together to the cafe. On the way I ask if he is okay, he says yes, I am just a little warm but I am doing well. Maybe you should take off your sweater, I suggest to Charlie, but he says no, I stop asking and we walk into the cafe, order a coke and chips and Charlie has a bottle of water and a snicker, we walk back to our seats and Charlie says thank you. I drink some of my coke and eat my chips. Charlie drinks the water and eats the Sniker. Charlie walks to the trash can to throw everything away when I hear a bang, I look and see Charlie lying on the floor next to the trash cans. I shout to Nick and he rushes out of the water. I run with Nick to the trash can and shake Charlie back and forth. I get no response, I feel his heartbeat in his neck and it is there, I feel it is hot, very hot. nick we have to take off charlie's sweater, i know he doesn't want to but he is overheated and he needs to cool down. I see the
2/2
panic in Nick's eyes. Ben has also come out of the water and is looking at us a bit confused. maybe you went to get some bottles of water and he walks towards the cafe. Me and Nick take off Charlie's sweater and I explain why he has a sweater on his arms full of lines, both old and new. my eyes widen and I say sorry nick didn't know. Ben comes back with some bottles of water and he laughs evilly, what's so funny? Nick's eyes are filled with anger that I said it to Ben.

pov nick.
Herry calls me out of the water and I immediately understand what is going on. I run to Herry and I look at him with fear. we run to charlie who is lying there. I ask, has he eaten? Yes, Harry says, what do you mean? no, I was curious. Harry looks at me asking questions, he feels Charlie and I feel him too and he is burning, he is overheated. Herry suggests taking off his sweater, I'm choking and my eyes get big, but Charlie can't, won't. It's hard for me to express myself, but Harry says I have to. I tell Charlie to sit up and Harry pulls his sweater and I put Charlie back down. Harry looks happily at Charlie and says sorry, I smile kindly until I hear that Ben is laughing. Anger fills my body. That pathetic Charlie lacks attention and lies down to sleep, says Ben. I'm so angry I'll stand up and slap him if you ever dare to talk about Charlie like that again, he's sick mentally and physically and you have nothing to say about that so shut up and leave us alone now I'm screaming I'm So angry, Herry puts a hand on my shoulder and says he's not worth it, Nick. I sigh and Harry and I put the water bottles against Charlie in the hope that he would cool down. luckily that happened. Not much later Charlie wakes up, he blinks a few times and then says it's going well, but where am I. you are on the stand darling you were overheated because you took off your sweater the fear in charlie's eyes are very big what? I see tears in his eyes and decide that it is time to leave. I call my mother who will pick us up and we will go home. At home Charlie goes to our room and locks himself in.