the fight with jane

It's now been 2 weeks since Charlie I entered a coma and I'm becoming increasingly afraid of losing it. I still haven't left Charlie's side and I'm here day and night. Sometimes Harry comes by or my mother, but otherwise it is quiet with people passing by. I really hope Charlie wakes up soon because I miss him very much. And I think it's so terrible because his mother did that. He must have lived in hell. That woman should not be a mother. She is a witch how can you hate your own child so much. I notice the anger in my body increasing, that woman makes me so angry. It feels like she can come in at any moment and nothing is what it seems because 10 minutes later she comes in. I take a deep breath and try to talk to her, but nothing good or sensible comes out of Jane. The anger continues to course through me and I can no longer hold back. I use a few not so sweet words and then press the note button. 2 doctors come running in and when they see who it is they call the police for Jane who is eventually taken away. It's double because Charlie hasn't noticed anything, which may be a good thing at the moment, but on the other hand he is so far away that he didn't notice it? It's scary because no one knows at this point. I sit with my chair next to his bed and hold hands and talk about the fact that the weather outside is nice and that my mother had brought tired flowers and that David can be nice for the first time in his life. The days are going very fast and I really hope that Charlie will be okay because I'm becoming more and more worried about him. The doctors said that if he did not wake up within 2 weeks, they would pull out the stronger ones. And so we should let Charlie go!