Chapter 1

"Hey Girly! I need a huge favor please." Nataly my girl bestie said.

"Mmm nope I'm not watching that demon." I spoke. Look if you knew Nataly's Dog you wouldn't watch that thing either.

"Mm please I'll pay you! Come on you own me, remember when you laughed because I fell down the stairs and broke my ankle." She said in a desperate voice.

I busted out laughing " We were in 6th grade. I'm sorry!" I said still laughing.

"Okay well I'll buy you Starbucks?"

"You know what fine I'm not going out tonight anyways." I said giving in honestly, I was just going to rewatch To All The Boys I loved Before again.

"Great I'll be there in 20 minutes text me what you want Bye!"

Oh god I have to hide all my plushies before her dog Daisy chews them to pieces. As I was grabbing them trying to stuff everything in my closet my other bestie Anna texted me.

Anna: Angie wyd later?

Angie: I'm dog sitting.

Anna: Okay well are you down to hang out with the boys tonight.

  As I read that over again, I was confused what boys the hell. Anna had Always been my cool friend in high school. See I was super shy and had the same friends and eventually a piece of shit ex-boyfriend that I sadly spent a lot of time with. I literally never went out unless it was all girls never partied just family ones.

Angie: What boys?

Anna: Girl the boys you know Marc, Joshua, and Conner. They live on our street we're just gonna chill outside.

Oh shit, holy shit!

  I always knew they lived on my street as I avoided them as much as I could. Okay those guys were hot like super cute but also cool and never even batted an eye at me in high school, don't get me wrong they were cool guys but also actually nice again, I was just so shy.

   In high school I was kind of chubby and then got super skinny in junior year which led to my boyfriend. Then us breaking up at the end of senior year due to me finding out he had been cheating on me.

Freshly out of high school single summer, I guess. 

Angie: I'm dog sitting tho and do they even know me or okay with me going.

Anna: Girl it's gonna be 30 minutes and yes they're fine with me bringing my friend we're just gonna smoke and chill outside."

Angie: But do they even know me?"

Anna:  They didn't know exactly but I told them how chill you were. Now come on you need some dick!"

Um well it's been like 2 months after my ex started cheating, he refused to do anything with me while stringing me along.

Angie: I'm not gonna fuck them but I'm down to smoke haha.

 And I really was one thing that helped getting over my breakup and just I enjoy it overall was my pen and weed.

Anna: Girl just go get ready so we can go outside!

  I had an about and hour before Nataly showed up with her demon child, and my Starbucks. She usually lies about how fast she'll get here plus she lived in downtown with traffic I'm sure she'd take her time. Quickly changing and applying makeup and perfume I texted Anna and waited in my front yard. The great thing about her and I we lived right across the street from each other it was the best perk since my best friend is her brother and she's one of my besties since elementary.

"Angie!" Anna called out walking across the street towards me.

"Hey" I gave her a quick side hug.

"We're just waiting for Jose he's going to give you a ride." She shot me a smirk.

  I looked at her confused and as soon as I was going to say something I was interrupted by a loud motorcycle.
Next thing I know he's pulling up right in front of us.

"Hey Jose! This is my friend Angie." Anna said excitedly.

  Jose took off his helmet and I recognized him from school but again I never interacted with anyone in high school unless you were literally in my class.

"Hey Neighbor." He said giving me his gloved hand to shake.
I shook it and gave him a shy smile.
"Hey nice bike."
I said and it really was, I haven't ridden a bike since my trip to Mexico when I was 15 and my cousin took me around the Pueblo, that was fun.

"Thanks, you want to get on?"
Before I could say no Anna quickly butted in
"Yes, she would! Angie get on the bike."

I was contemplating the horror stories of what could happen when come to think of it, fuck it right?
It's not my first time it would be fun, and I'm not in high school any more time to bold.

"Okay help me get on I told Anna."
She helped me get on then I turned to her.
"Wait how are you getting there."

"Girl I'll walk it's down the street. Jose take her the long way." She said smiling.
Jose turned the engine on and turned to me
"Okay ready"
I grabbed his waist feeling a little embarrassed now.
"Ready"

——————
Hey guys this is my first story so I'm super new to this, but I really wanted to try it out. I'm also writing this for me and my friends, so I don't expect it to blow up or anything but thank you. I appreciate you if you do give my story a chance! 🫶