Chapter 2

It felt so good to feel the cold air on my skin. Who would have thought this would've been my Friday night on the back of a motorcycle arms around a cool and cute boy from my high school.     Yeah, not me I would have straight laughed in your face. 

  I tightened my arms around Jose when he started to go faster and squealed. 
We stopped in the middle of the street where a nice red hellcat was parked. Surrounded by very hot guys.

I'm going to die of embarrassment now what the hell did I just get myself into.

Getting of the bike somewhat gracefully, I looked up smiled and just said "Hi."

  Looking around the guys faces two of them looking at the same phone smacking the other for their attention and 1 sitting in the passenger side with the door open they all said at the same time "Hey and Hi." Well, that didn't go so bad.

Anna came quickly to me and pulled me aside where they couldn't hear us, while all the guys went and greeted Jose at his bike.

"Well that was a badass entrance, now which one do you want they're all cute right main hot ones are Marc, Joshua, Conner and Kevin omg you should totally go for them!" Anna was gushing when I cut her off.

"I know they're hot but Anna I'm not over Darrin and I don't just want to fuck any of them." Even saying his name made me feel all down again forgetting the high of being in front of all these cute guys.

"Girl okay fine but just forget him come on they're sparkling up." Hearing her say those words honestly made me want to forget too, okay fuck it maybe once I'm high I'll get comfortable. 

  Walking over to the group I felt very nervous all of the sudden. Looking over at Mark honestly, that boy always looked like Justin Bieber to me. Then I moved on to Joshua. He was tall brown could tell he was built but lean, Conner a pretty handsome white dude. Finally, there was Kevin I have always had a crush on him but he's also a player, a really fine player. Honestly, there was a lot of rumors in high school about him getting with girls and ghosting them after three days. I always stayed away from him and here we are about to get high and smoke a blunt with all of them.

   Oh, and I almost forgot there was these two other boys that I actually knew from school they were chunky and really funny pretty handsome. They both give me JOP vibes. Their names were Nathan and Anthony.

  Walking over to them Nathan, Anthony and Anna were the first to make conversation with me. Which was pretty basic graduating what my plans were after summer school I got into.

All the sudden, Mark started talking to me and asking me questions as well Johnny joined in because they both didn't know I went to their high school or their middle school.

"I bet we never saw you around cause you're a year younger." Marc said.

"Oh yeah huh, because we would've remembered you." Joshua said smiling.

"Yeah, I guess I always hung out in the quad." I said offering a smile.

  I couldn't help but think they never payed attention or noticed me because that was before my glow up. As I was thinking I felt someone staring at me. Or am I just high.
Looking up I locked eyes with Kevin for a second, he looked super good but besides that also with a weird determination look in his eye.

  Actually they were all staring at my legs for awhile because I decided it be smart to wear biker shorts in my defense it's summer and hot as hell in the valley.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Mark said "We're gonna go get snacks from 7-Eleven do you guys want anything?" 

Anna and I said no just some water for the blunt hits.

"Okay will be back in a bit." Mark said as he got in the car with Joshua and Kevin.

  We stayed with Anthony, Conner and Nathan, but it had taken them a while. I suddenly got a text from Nataly saying she was about to get from my house completely forgetting about dog sitting.

"Shit, Anna I got to go remember I told you I was dog sitting the dog just got there. I said, showing her her a text.

" Angie, you can't leave now." Anna whined.

''I'm sorry I really have to go. She's already at my house. Tell everyone I said bye. I gave her a regretful smile and then gave everyone goodbyes.

   I suddenly got really bummed out about how my Friday night went.  Nothing ever goes in my favor does it? I quickly took me and Daisy inside after Nataly said she wasn't going to be gone for long that she would be back in an hour or so. At least I got frap out of it.

  I was about to curl up with the demon dog and watch romcoms, But I got a text that shot me right out of my bed. Daisy was growling at me because I was trying to cuddle her anyways.

Anna: Bitch get back here now!! Kevin is asking for you!

Angie: Huh what ?? Wat did he say??

Anna: He's asking why you left he said come back!

Angie: But what do I do about the dog I can't leave her here my mom is sleeping upstairs. She's gonna be barking.

Damn Nataly why did you have to make your demon dog so clingy to people.

Anna: He asked if he can go see you? I can take care of the dog at my house bitch DO IT!!

  As tempting as all this was what the hell were we going to talk about. All he said was hi to me while I was hanging with them anyway. There's no way I was going to sneak him in my house nope.

Angie: Okay but girl no I ain't doing all that I'm not tryna sneak him in. I can't I'm shy !

Anna: Capp Let me come see you

  Oh my god was that him? Why the fuck would Anna text that of course it was him. I mean just talking wouldn't be bad, if I keep him in front of my house outside, right? Fuck I need to reply.

Angie: Okay fine just for a bit.

Anna: On our way!

Fuck me what the hell did I just do.