2

Nirja Pov

2016

Two years passed. I'm turning 34 next week. I rented a one-bedroom apartment in Manhattan. I'm always insecure about my looks. I know I'm pretty average.

I work in a BBQ restaurant. Today Tony Stark is coming to our restaurant with his colleagues.

The head chef ordered us to prepare food. I prepared BBQ tempeh sandwiches, pork chops, etc. I have been working for three hours without rest, as the chef ordered.

🙂🙂🙂

The restaurant manager welcomed Mr. Stark and his colleagues. His walk emits haughtiness.

I don't like this guy. I stayed in the kitchen, helping the other cooks. My manager called the head chef and other cooks.

It seems like Tony Stark wants to meet the chef to show his gratitude. He appreciates all the chefs. They were all men.

I was standing alone in the corner. When he looked at my chest, He commented arrogantly, "The seafood is delicious." He said my word.

He was objectifying me. Without realizing. I replied snarkily, "Well! It's salmon.I didn't prepare it. Sir " .

Tony looks surprised for a moment. I looked at him in horror. I said his word.

Shit!..Thankfully, his girlfriend, Potts called him to talk to him. He said, "Wait! I'll be  back ".

The world hates me! A playboy and a billionaire for a soulmate . He reminds me of my cousin soulmate. He is looking good . I think of Renu . I don't want to end up like her .

I ran to the kitchen and jumped through the window. I ran through a dark alley. To my luck it was raining. My apartment is far away from my workplace. I decided to stay at Rachel's home. She is my friend.

😄😄😄

I borrowed her clothes. I don't want to go to work or my apartment. I decided to go to the local library to read.

To my dismay, the library is crowded today. I stood in line. The teenagers were annoying me. I stood one foot away from them .

" Miss ! Can you move forward ? " , Someone said from behind me

" Excuse me! I have been waiting in line, just like everyone " , I turned around and replied angrily. Woah! It is Captain America. My other soulmate. He gazed at me, shocked .

My mind exploded , again a good looking guy. Captain America has tons of fan girls after him. I thought of my cousin , who is in a coma.

I did what I am best at. I sprinted towards the  restroom .

Hey Bhagwaan! First Bucky Barnes , next Iron man . Now it is Steve freaking Rogers. Like a cat, I jumped out of the toilet window and landed on the floor. The passerby gazed at me like I'm a nutter. I got into the taxi and asked him to drive to my apartment. I felt tired and slept through the afternoon.

Steve Pov :

I shared a fleeting affection with Peggy. I gave up the idea of meeting my other half when I woke up in the 20th century.

When I met her, she ran away. She is not interested in me. Great! I don't need a another responsibility.

I got a call from Ross's secretary about the accords.

Tony Pov

I met my soulmate. I have offended her. When I returned after speaking with Pepper, she had already left. What is her name?

I asked Happy to collect her details. I need to say that I'm not interested in her.

Pepper informs me that Ross wants to speak to me about the accords.

😇😇😇

Note : don't copy or publish my story....