Second Chances

Noah was sitting on the couch, watching TV. He was bored and lonely, and he missed Cody. Cody had left him a month ago, after a big fight. They had been dating for two years, and they had been happy. But then, things started to go wrong.

They had different schedules, different hobbies, and different friends. They argued over small things, like who would do the dishes, or what movie to watch. They stopped spending time together, and they stopped being affectionate. They drifted apart, and they lost the spark.

One night, they had a huge blowout. They said things they didn't mean, and they hurt each other. Cody packed his bags and stormed out of the door. He said he was done, and he never wanted to see Noah again.

Noah regretted everything. He wished he could take back his words and his actions. He wished he could fix things, and make Cody happy. He wished he could have Cody back, and hold him in his arms.

He loved Cody, more than anything.He picked up his phone and scrolled through his contacts. He found Cody's name and stared at it. He wanted to call him and apologize. He wanted to hear his voice and tell him he loved him. He wanted to beg him and ask him to come back.But he didn't.

He was too proud and too scared. He was afraid that Cody would reject him, or ignore him. He was afraid that Cody would hate him, or laugh at him. He was afraid that Cody would tell him that he had moved on and found someone else.

He put down his phone and sighed. He turned off the TV and went to bed. He lay down and closed his eyes. He tried to sleep, but he couldn't. He kept thinking about Cody, and how much he missed him.He cried and wished for a miracle.

Cody was standing outside the door, holding a bouquet. He was nervous and excited, and he hoped Noah was home. He had been thinking about Noah, and how much he missed him. He had been away for a month, and he had realized his mistake.

He loved Noah, more than anything.He had left him in a fit of anger, and he regretted it. He wished he could take back his words and his actions. He wished he could fix things, and make Noah happy. He wished he could have Noah back, and kiss him on the lips.He had tried to call him and apologize. He had tried to text him and tell him he loved him. He had tried to email him and ask him to come back.

But he didn't.

He was too proud and too scared. He was afraid that Noah would reject him, or ignore him. He was afraid that Noah would hate him, or laugh at him. He was afraid that Noah would tell him that he had moved on and found someone else.

He decided to show up and surprise him. He decided to bring him flowers and charm him. He decided to hug him and kiss him. He decided to tell him and ask him.

He knocked on the door and waited. He heard footsteps and smiled. He saw the door open and gasped.He saw Noah and felt a surge of happiness.

Noah saw Cody and felt a surge of shock.

He couldn't believe his eyes. He couldn't believe his luck. He couldn't believe his miracle.He saw Cody and felt a surge of love.

They stared at each other, speechless. They dropped their guards and their fears. They opened their hearts and their arms.

They ran to each other and hugged. They whispered to each other and apologized. They looked at each other and smiled.

They kissed and felt a surge of joy.

They forgave and felt a surge of relief.

They said and felt a surge of hope.

"I love you, Noah.""I love you, Cody."